Like Tree0Likes

Looking to buy......

Reply
Old 01-15-2009, 01:56 PM
  #21
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA/1000 Islands
My Boats: 25' Powerplay
Posts: 286
Default

How about a 2006, 29' Kryptonite w/ JC performance 598 (800hp),
CMI Sport Tube Stainless Exhaust, Mercury ITS Box, Imco Extreme SC Shorty Drive , 5 blade hydromotive prop, Trick marine trim Tabs, Livorsi gauges and controls Indicators, Panels, Custom Cabin stereo and Cockpit Interior, Dual Axle Trailer , two Covers. 35 hours on the boat perfect condition ready to run.
Attached Thumbnails
Looking to buy......-krypt-001.jpg   Looking to buy......-598.jpg  

Last edited by t-islands; 01-30-2009 at 01:33 PM.
t-islands is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 03:41 PM
  #22
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Michigan
My Boats: 2004 25 Outlaw SST
Posts: 1,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-islands View Post
How about a 2007, 29' Kryptonite w/ JC performance 598 (800hp),
CMI Sport Tube Stainless Exhaust, Mercury ITS Box, Imco Extreme SC Shorty Drive , 5 blade hydromotive prop, Trick marine trim Tabs, Livorsi gauges and controls Indicators, Panels, Custom Cabin stereo and Cockpit Interior, Dual Axle Trailer , two Covers. 35 hours on the boat perfect condition ready to run. 50K
Seems cheap.
Baja_man is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:54 AM
  #23
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA/1000 Islands
My Boats: 25' Powerplay
Posts: 286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja_man View Post
Seems cheap.
Times are tough, breaks my heart to put this up for sale.
t-islands is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:34 AM
  #24
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: MT. JULIET, TN.
My Boats: '99 33 Outlaw HP 500's,
Posts: 3,698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-islands View Post
How about a 2006, 29' Kryptonite w/ JC performance 598 (800hp),
CMI Sport Tube Stainless Exhaust, Mercury ITS Box, Imco Extreme SC Shorty Drive , 5 blade hydromotive prop, Trick marine trim Tabs, Livorsi gauges and controls Indicators, Panels, Custom Cabin stereo and Cockpit Interior, Dual Axle Trailer , two Covers. 35 hours on the boat perfect condition ready to run. 50K
Do you have more pics? How fast does it go? That is a good looking boat!
kennyo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:16 PM
  #25
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: cinn,ohio
My Boats: 1997 35 lightning, 1996 29 fever, 1990 Scarab 26cv
Posts: 890
Default looking to buy

there is a 29 fever in the clasified sec. w/hp500 nice boat .asking $39k 1996 fountain fever
tim brown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:18 PM
  #26
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Turkey Point Island Edgewater Md.
My Boats: 2012 39' Nor-Tech CC
Posts: 2,639
Default

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o27411-en.html
Spicy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 05:45 PM
  #27
Registered
Trade Score: (2)
 
MidOcean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lake Norman/ Cornelius, NC
My Boats: 2001 Viking 61, 2002 45' Sonic
Posts: 1,632
Default

Buy a real boat that will never depreciate from what you paid....

Midnight Express

37’ Midnight Express, 1987. Fresh zero hour HP-500’s. Bravo HP drives with merc spacers for awesome x-dimension. Merc/ Stainless marine headers, Lathem external steering, K-Plates, K-trols, K-Indicators, Dual power steering pumps. Radar Arch.

Accommodates 4 comfortably with 2 couches and a nice spacious V Birth. Lectra San head and Norcold refrigerator(12v).

Electronics include Furuno Bottom Graph, Azmit Digital compass, VHF, and a Nice stereo.

Trailer: Trailer is a 2009 Sterling Ace, 18k cap, aluminum triple axle. Torsion axles with removeable spindles and matching 8 lug spares on forward tongue. Electric over hydraulic 12” Kodiac Brakes on ALL axles… REAL SMOOTH!! This is a $9,000 trailer and is included.

$ 45,000

Call 850-345-7002
Attached Thumbnails
Looking to buy......-dscn0973.jpg   Looking to buy......-dscn0974.jpg   Looking to buy......-dscn0982.jpg  

MidOcean is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:57 PM
  #28
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Mentalpause's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: IL...LOTO
My Boats: Nor-Tech 340 CC
Posts: 3,536
Default

Quote:
Nice boat....
Mentalpause is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:40 AM
  #29
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member
 
Griff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Omaha
My Boats: .......32............. ...............Active Thunder....
Posts: 15,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidOcean View Post
Buy a real boat that will never depreciate from what you paid....

Midnight Express

37’ Midnight Express, 1987. Fresh zero hour HP-500’s. Bravo HP drives with merc spacers for awesome x-dimension. Merc/ Stainless marine headers, Lathem external steering, K-Plates, K-trols, K-Indicators, Dual power steering pumps. Radar Arch.

Accommodates 4 comfortably with 2 couches and a nice spacious V Birth. Lectra San head and Norcold refrigerator(12v).

Electronics include Furuno Bottom Graph, Azmit Digital compass, VHF, and a Nice stereo.

Trailer: Trailer is a 2009 Sterling Ace, 18k cap, aluminum triple axle. Torsion axles with removeable spindles and matching 8 lug spares on forward tongue. Electric over hydraulic 12” Kodiac Brakes on ALL axles… REAL SMOOTH!! This is a $9,000 trailer and is included.

$ 45,000

Call 850-345-7002
Nice boat, but its a pretty small market that would be interested on a resale.

Another vote for the 33 PP in the classifieds. There is big difference between 40k for 5050's Bullet and 75k for the PP though. It all depends on what you want and what you want to spend.
Griff is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:06 AM
  #30
Registered
Trade Score: (2)
 
MidOcean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lake Norman/ Cornelius, NC
My Boats: 2001 Viking 61, 2002 45' Sonic
Posts: 1,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
Nice boat, but its a pretty small market that would be interested on a resale.

Another vote for the 33 PP in the classifieds. There is big difference between 40k for 5050's Bullet and 75k for the PP though. It all depends on what you want and what you want to spend.
I've gotten 9 calls since thursdays posting in Boat Trader. One deposit is supposed to be here on monday... At asking price.... Small but potent.
MidOcean is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
emoore924
Classic Offshore
9
04-09-2007 07:09 PM
spk1
General Boating Discussion
24
01-18-2006 11:55 AM
JaayTeee
Baja
5
08-13-2005 12:06 AM
Dock Holiday
General Q & A
2
06-08-2004 04:02 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.