Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
ALERT! ; Stolen 1992 27’ fountain fever from Norman OK >

ALERT! ; Stolen 1992 27’ fountain fever from Norman OK

Notices

ALERT! ; Stolen 1992 27’ fountain fever from Norman OK

Old 01-23-2009, 06:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spectre Cat With Left Over Balance.

Doubled

Last edited by MGP827; 01-23-2009 at 07:08 AM. Reason: DOUBLED
Old 01-23-2009, 06:41 AM
Registered

Default Unpaid Spectre

I Gave Jv's Bank The Title And They Gave Me A Chk For 16k Less Than What Was Owed. He Was Going To Give Me The Engine That I Didnt Want That Is Setting At Your House And Make Up The Diff. He Told Me Not To Worry About Bryan He Would Handle It. Well You Know How That Worked. Maybe You Should Ask Bryan About The Props That Jv Gave Me Last Year On The Formula That I Sold That Were Bryans. I'm Glad That I Had Talked To Bryan That Week Or Those Props Would've Left With That Boat. And I Am Very Sure He Would Have Came And Paid Bryan Just Like The 1k. And And The Havasu Trip Yes I Want To Go If James Is Going So I Can Prctice Tying My Anchor On His Head! You Choose Whoevr U Want 2 B Ur Friend! Dont Call Me Or Bryan When He Lights Ur Bunghole On Fire!
Old 01-23-2009, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow!
Old 01-23-2009, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Dayum,

MGP - you should take your problems up with your customer. If your inventory was stolen we would not second guess you.
Old 01-23-2009, 08:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by daredevil
MGP,,,,sorry to ask this,,,,,,but what you are saying is "just whant to know if i read this correct"

This guy James has a fountain with a big blower motor , and u sold him a spectre cat and handet him a title for it even though he did not pay for it ???????

Why didn't u take the Fountain as col. ???

I mean,,if you know this guy is fishi,,,why in the hell did you do what you did,,,,like i said i dont know u or him,,,but i am kind of shocked how u guys do business.

Like i said,,,Sorry to ask.
sorry for your loss, in a way this happened to me on a carpet job 15yrs ago a exfriend bought a new house upgraded the carpet and never paid the different which was most of my profit and he was shady too.totaled me the builder was to pay .9mons later when I was going to but a lien on the house the bank repo the house so I KNOW you think friends wouldn't do it to you.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by cigracing1
Wow!
Texoma always seems to have the best characters!

It seems they all come from the Oklahoma side?
Old 01-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1
well.... Preston (mgp872), i am friends with everyone at the lake, i do not owe anyone anything (check my record), i own my boat free and clear and do not care to get between you and james on this deal. YOU called me and told me your side of the story about the spectre (I COULD CARE LESS). james told me his side of the story (I COULD CARE LESS). you both say two different things. i told both of you to settle it in court. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!?

why dont you just take him to court???? if you are right you will win!

i posted his boat stolen because he asked me to... as far as i know it IS STOLEN! do you know any different?

why do you two keep trying to drag other people into this???

listen very closely preston.. i do not have a problem with you. i even invited you to havasu this year with me and my family. i simply posted that the boat was stolen for james (yes! a friend of mine) he has never treated me unfairly or unkind... now if he has done something to you that is between you and him, and you need to leave me out of this. BUT... if you have a problem with me you have my phone number and are more than welcome to call me anytime you want.

MATTER OF FACT!! IF ANY ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME CALL ME PLEASE!!! 405 535 9098 I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SPEAK TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IN PERSON!
When you type in capitol letters.. Does that mean you are Mad??
Old 01-23-2009, 08:59 PM
Registered

Not to get involved but CAPS does mean shouting!
Old 01-23-2009, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

MGP827 - your an (EDITED OUT)!

I don't know you or ANYBODY involved. It seems to me that Viperfitness1 is just trying to put the word out on a stolen boat.

If you have a problem with some guy named 'James', you should probobly take him to court. Or start a new thread stating your beef or .......whatever.

But unless you can help find the boat in question or offer any suggestions on how to find the boat, THIS THREAD doesn't need your input.

Last edited by RebarBox; 01-23-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Registered

Default Unpaid Boat

I Want To Apologize To Every 1 . I Tried To Do Biz With A Handshake And There Word. I'm Sorry For James Will Learn His Lesson Soon! The Boat Was At A Friend Of Mines At Okc Getting Dirty Setting Outside. This Dealer Also Vouched For Jv! Ask Bryan If He Would Do That Again For This Individual.all Of You Dumbasses That Feel That You Disagree You Can Meet Me So We Can Figure This Out. I Have Got Screwed For 15k, And I Cant Wait Until They Find Dumbasses Boat With It Bhind Him. Then He Will Feel Like I Do. I Have A Little Frustration Built Up Any Of You Will Understand If You Deal With Dope Dealer James. Understand I Will Talk To The Norman Police This Next Week To Help Them With Dumbass. Ne ?s Do Biz With Jv And U Will Figure It Out!

Quick Reply: ALERT! ; Stolen 1992 27’ fountain fever from Norman OK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.