Like Tree0Likes

196 MPH on Gps Bacardi Silver!!

Reply
Old 01-28-2009, 05:19 PM
  #31
Member #9
Charter Member
 
hp500efi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Pewaukee, WI
Posts: 4,269
Default

that is a wild video ... love the sound and rooster tail.
__________________
Member of the Liquid Jungle
hp500efi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:20 PM
  #32
KiloKat
VIP Member
 
KiloKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Edwardsville, IL
My Boats: Fast Cats
Posts: 971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron P View Post
I think it's time for an official Kilo run. We'll have to work on that one.

Dave, where was that 202 video taken? Nice calm water, with a slight turn, just to make it interesting.
The kilo was at Reggie's place in Washington, NC. The water was good but there was a crosswind preceeding the slight turn to the right just prior to entering the kilo itself. Accordingly, JT had to hold the boat speed down slightly and very steady for me to navigate the turn at those speeds - then he was able to lay on the throttles for top speed through the kilo which laid just ahead.
KiloKat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:30 PM
  #33
KiloKat
VIP Member
 
KiloKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Edwardsville, IL
My Boats: Fast Cats
Posts: 971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBmJ2cuFTcE

Here he is running 202. Is it the same boat?

Just looked at the video - this particular run was not at Reggie's factory - it was in Savannah, Georgia. The only video of the run in Washington, NC that I am aware of is on my webpage under the Multimedia section. A direct link to it would be:
http://www.nautiboats.com/avi_images...0NC%20Kilo.WMV
KiloKat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:39 PM
  #34
Registered
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloKat View Post
The kilo was at Reggie's place in Washington, NC. The water was good but there was a crosswind preceeding the slight turn to the right just prior to entering the kilo itself. Accordingly, JT had to hold the boat speed down slightly and very steady for me to navigate the turn at those speeds - then he was able to lay on the throttles for top speed through the kilo which laid just ahead.
I was at Whichards beach watching that run, incredible.
JCPERF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:49 PM
  #35
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: NJ, PA
Posts: 1,132
Default

jeff, whos supporting byrds 46 in all your hard work? Any companies laying coin out for him?!?
TOASTY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:50 PM
  #36
Rob
VIP Member
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOASTY View Post
jeff, whos supporting byrds 46 in all your hard work? Any companies laying coin out for him?!?

Someone should be.Opportunitys
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 02:59 PM
  #37
Rob
VIP Member
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloKat View Post
Just looked at the video - this particular run was not at Reggie's factory - it was in Savannah, Georgia. The only video of the run in Washington, NC that I am aware of is on my webpage under the Multimedia section. A direct link to it would be:
http://www.nautiboats.com/avi_images...0NC%20Kilo.WMV
The last pass on the vid sure was smooth
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Phantom1
Super Boat International
4
07-20-2006 07:58 PM
FREEZE FRAME VIDEO
General Boating Discussion
25
06-19-2003 09:27 PM
cowisl
General Boating Discussion
14
04-16-2003 07:27 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.