Notices

free ben kramer

Old 02-20-2009, 03:05 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MidOcean
Apache Princess... new tooling??? Please... Bob copied Pepe's 24' Pantera...
Ho hum ho hum when are you going to stop bro. John Pompi bought the plug that the Chapmans built..........
Old 02-20-2009, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 289 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed
If the Baja 302 is rumored to be related to the Apache 28, then it would have been that the Baja hull came from the Apache, not the reverse. I honestly have never bothered to compare the two. The year was, I believe 1987, while part of the team at Bob's Apache Performance Boats on 188th, we tooled a number of "new" boats. We retooled a completely new 22 hull & deck, using our original 22 sportdeck outboard & I/O boat. We had built quite a few of the original 22's, which was very popular, in just about any configuration of power you could imagine. This original boats true length was 21' 2", but was labeled a 22, to compete with the 22 Velocity of the day. The new 22 Apache was tooled as a splashwell O/B model only, negating the need for Gil brackets, as used on the previous 22's O/B version. At the same time, we tooled a 24 hull only(never finished a deck), which was a highly modified, much improved, hull design, which began as a 22 hull. It had a much wider pad, transom step, & reverse chines. Nice piece. George Linder was asked to fly in and inspect the plug just before molding, and simply stated that he could not have done a better design himself. This hull mold was never used, and was later sold to Magnum Express Powerboats in Pompano, Fl. This same year, we tooled a completely new, top to bottom, 24' Apache Princess. It was 22 degree deadrise, conventional vee, I/O only, with molded-in "euro" swim platforms. Victor Chapman built these in their entirety. These molds were never used & pushed outside to store.
Oldest 302 Baja I could find was 1996............. 28 Apache's were first built in 1987 or therabouts. Anybody got some boss 302 hull pics, we could settle this real easy.
Attached Thumbnails free ben kramer-18918.jpg   free ben kramer-18918_2.jpg  
Old 02-20-2009, 03:12 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Again how did we go from FREE BEN KRAMER to the history of Apache or the mishistory according to Todd Cimmino your 41 was a splash you got the 21 that used to belong to Century, and you built all of Hawk Power not Bud Lorow who actually did out of Eickerts old shop at Fort Apache and built all the target trailers that roll down the road but Target was down south and werent you in Blountstown, Blountsville, or Blount FL which is north FL. I can go into more details but really dont want to at this time ....I am done with all this negative energy!!!! I am who I am, Bobby is who he is, Eric is who he is.....what does all this horse doodoo have to do with the price of tea in China!!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:14 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Oldest 302 Baja I could find was 1996............. 28 Apache's were first built in 1987 or therabouts. Anybody got some boss 302 hull pics, we could settle this real easy.

I actually thought that it was the Outlaw but I cant swear to the fact all I know is that a 28 that was at Thunder Marine apparently made its way to Baja so it doesn't take Mike Hammer to tell why!!!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:18 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sean stinson
Again how did we go from FREE BEN KRAMER to the history of Apache or the mishistory according to Todd Cimmino your 41 was a splash you got the 21 that used to belong to Century, and you built all of Hawk Power not Bud Lorow who actually did out of Eickerts old shop at Fort Apache and built all the target trailers that roll down the road but Target was down south and werent you in Blountstown, Blountsville, or Blount FL which is north FL. I can go into more details but really dont want to at this time ....I am done with all this negative energy!!!! I am who I am, Bobby is who he is, Eric is who he is.....what does all this horse doodoo have to do with the price of tea in China!!!!
You know, now that you mention it, tea futures might be a good hedge with the world wide recession and all....
Old 02-20-2009, 03:48 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Classic thread!!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 05:18 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Also I want to thank the entire Apache nation for without you all of this entertainment would not be possible!!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 06:37 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also I want to thank the entire Apache nation for without you all of this entertainment would not be possible!!!!!!!!
LOL,,,back to boats ,,,who will finance me that 41 on e-bay ????

I whant it and i whant it now.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats not entirely true Barry..... The 36 Apache came out of the damned 41 mold and was originally supposed to be 35 but apparently the tape measure was wrong and it grew to 36 any way the 36 comanche came from the same method a damned mold of Apache or Comanche and the deck was cut to fit on the Comanche and Bobby tooled a raised deck mold for the 36

Mid Ocean is Todd Cimmino, thats pretty close to the only truth from him

Last edited by buckknekkid; 02-20-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:11 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Originally Posted by buckknekkid
Mid Ocean is Todd Cimmino, thats pretty close to the only truth from him
Thanks broI was just edited that post to reflect that I actually meant to say Barny instead of Barry.....

Quick Reply: free ben kramer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.