Notices

Skaterfest II

Old 03-20-2002, 03:01 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok I was getting carried away. No harm BG, I just can't take the suspense.

Now back to our regularly scheduled show, Skaterfest!!
Old 03-20-2002, 03:16 PM
Registered

Philip and Ron, I still reside in NYC. Don't know what BG is up to these days, sorry.

Philip, are you going to have a new powerhead in time for Skaterfest? If so, and assuming I will get a ride this time, I may really have to bail on the wedding!
Old 03-20-2002, 03:31 PM
Registered

Hi Miller,
I am told that I will have one, But you know how boating is, YOU NEVER KNOW. The way I see it is, The powerhead has to come in, be installed, break in of 10 hours or so, the 555 processor won't come out of break in mode untill roughly 10 hours, and then hopefully no problems. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Either way, I am sure you won't be grounded. I am sure there will be many chances to "Stow Away"
Old 03-20-2002, 04:14 PM
Boat Girl

Wow, Congrats BODYSHOT, I owe you a drink for being the first to notice...Yes I am relocating to the sunshine state for a great job...Although I am very nervous about moving, this is a great chance for me...I will be working in Ft. Lauderdale at the international airport...and will be at the Miami SBI race if anybody is going...I ofcourse will keep in touch...Wish me luck because I am leaving my family behind and its going to be tough, but I think the sunshine will help, and for those of you in S. FL please keep me in the loop, I will need to make some new friends...Thanks

Old 03-20-2002, 04:22 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Oh sure and leave us here shivering.

Damn I want to move to FLA too.
Old 03-20-2002, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

BG,

Pick the spot in FLA for the drink and I'm there!! ..seriously...lotsa luck!!..we'll miss you here in Jersey at the races!!

How 'bout Key West in November for that drink?!!

Old 03-20-2002, 10:33 PM
GOT MERC?

Cool

Hey BG!
I told ya that all of our fellow joizy OSO members would give up almost anything to live in Disneyland(SO FLO). You are a very lucky person to be able to make the move GOOD LUCK!

SYS
Goodfella
Old 03-21-2002, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Phillip, That power head is not the same one that was broke at last years Skater fest is it ??

Also I like the names , Inboard and out board ! I assume Outboard is the boys name and Inboard is the girl , right ??
Old 03-21-2002, 02:36 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Flipper and spin out?

BG.....Vaya con dios.
Old 03-21-2002, 04:16 PM
Boat Girl

Talking

Thanks for the good wishes all, believe it or not, there are somethings about Joisy I'm gonna miss...But I will visit, and I will definetly be at the NYC race...Bodyshot you are on, Key West November...Thanks T2X if you ever find yourself wandering around in SO FL drop me a line...

Quick Reply: Skaterfest II

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.