Motor Damage During Shipping ?????? >

Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Notices

Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Old 03-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Dang......This thread is only missing one thing....

APACHE!!!!!!!!!!
Now ya did it!!!! You had to say that. Now a perfectly good thread is gonna go down the crapper.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm baaaaaaaaaack so what did i miss ? looks like i better back up a few pagages and see what Scotty got himself into ....
Old 03-02-2009, 08:01 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

I gotta get ready to watch 24, but, I'll be back right after CSI Miami and the local news. LMAO Stay tuned guys, I have some food for thought.

Eric, thank you for the engine compliment, and yes, I'm kinda proud of how they turned out. A compliment from a guy like yourself means alot to me. Thanks again, and you've got one hellofa bad to the bone Skater yourself dude.

Bill, the new lettering looks tough as ol'he!! Gonna really stand out this year.

I'll be back
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 03-02-2009, 08:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Neverfastenuf

Good luck with your engines Bill, I am sure you will be very happy with them when they are up and running. I have seen Garys\40 Skater at Havasu and his engines were way impressive.

Sam

Thanks Sam
Old 03-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Dang......This thread is only missing one thing....

APACHE!!!!!!!!!!

U mean an INDIAN ??????
Old 03-02-2009, 08:32 PM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is better than "days of our lives"
Old 03-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=mike tkach;2812484]damm,this game is in dbl overtime,bill,the paint looks super,who is doing it?

Thanks Mike , you may remember seeing him at the shop on St Francis rd
Attached Thumbnails Motor Damage During Shipping ??????-prep-diaamonds-073.jpg   Motor Damage During Shipping ??????-prep-diaamonds-055.jpg   Motor Damage During Shipping ??????-prep-diaamonds-014.jpg  

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 03-02-2009 at 09:02 PM. Reason: dayum pic download
Old 03-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

bill,is that bill jr with the paintgun in his hand,wow
Old 03-02-2009, 10:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mike tkach
bill,is that bill jr with the paintgun in his hand,wow
Nope but your close , its his lil bro Bob
Old 03-02-2009, 11:02 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

OK, now what's it gonna take to make this whole thing right, and go away with all parties involved happy and remaining friends ?? I'd really like to see Bill get some kind of compensation for all the grief and aggravation he's been put through.
I believe Pinky needs an apology for being disrespected here too. She did'nt deserve what was thrown at her.
What about Larry's engine shop ?? So far, all we've heard was what Eric has spoken in representation of the engine shop. Not that I nor most other guys on here not believe what Eric has told us, because I believe he's speaking from his heart, and all he wants to do is get this whole mess resolved as simply as possible. There's pleny of evidence to prove that is a reasonable statement. I'm just really, really surprized that no one with any kind of authority to speak of, from the engine shop, can shed any light on what has happened. Does'nt make the shop look too credible IMO.
That being said, what's the next step ?? I really don't think that Bill nor Eric would really want to keep this thread alive, because first of all, it's not fixing the problem that Bill has adopted. So, let's stop all the personal he said this, and they said that, and I remember when you were pizzed at somebody else, JEEEZZZZZ, this stuff's starting to sound like that soap opera "As the stomach turns" My mom's getting interested in reading this stuff. LMAO

Really guys, what's it gonna take to get this resolved ?? I wanna hear some reasonable solutions from here on, and anyone that just wants to stir the pot, leave your comments on the Apache forum. AHHHHHH $hit !!!!! Did I really say that "A" word ??? Sorry.

Bill, let's hear from you what you feel would be necessary to make everything right. Let's leave all the negative comments aside and put forth a positive thought to get you up and running. I know you don't have any personal bad feeling towards Eric, so let's begin talking again like the friends that we are.

Eric, I know you are only trying to speak up for Larry's shop, but sometimes that's not enough. I think we both know that if the shop would've returned Bill's phone calls with his complaints, things would've been a whole lot different. That's not what happened, so, now where do we go from here ??? Since you have a voice in this matter, I believe that possibly the best thing for the 2 of you guys to do, would be get on the phone, and discuss this whole thing from end to end, and come up with a reasonable solution that'll be suitable for both parties. I really think that this will be the only way to put some closure on this whole matter.

I'm not taking any sides here, I've put myself in both parties position, and I feel that Bill should've gotten a little more attention than he did, especially after the thousands of dollars that was spent by him. Put yourself in his shoes, and then see how you'd feel being treated the way he was. Nuff said, now let the healing progess begin.

BTW, once this matter is resolved, you guys will be receiving my arbotration bill. LMAO Better have plenty of gas in them Skaters bro, cause I'm not cheap. Grey G@@se for everybody.
www.chicagopowerboat.com

Quick Reply: Motor Damage During Shipping ??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.