Has anybody bought from daredevil >

Has anybody bought from daredevil

Notices

Has anybody bought from daredevil

Old 03-27-2009, 12:17 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by 38Lightning
I have not bought anything from brian 41 or DD, but i ripped myself off. Does this count?
that,s good,might be a new thread.:ernaehrung00 4:
Old 03-27-2009, 10:21 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Moving2Miami
I'm n! I'll even buy the 2nd round, RunninHot...lol
Sounds cool,someone has too ..Daredevil Tab is Maxed & Mike is gettin cheap on us LoL
Attached Images  
Old 03-27-2009, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Sounds cool,someone has too ..Daredevil Tab is Maxed & Mike is gettin cheap on us LoL
i just paid my tab,bill,ill buy a few in kentucky.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mike tkach
i just paid my tab,bill,ill buy a few in kentucky.
Load up the truck BIG Daddy ,dont forget Kentucky is a DRY state ...... See ya there we'll have plenty ,did you get a Cottage ?
Old 03-27-2009, 12:10 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
OH BY THE WAY DARE DEVIL WATCH OUT FOR BRIAN41, When he 1st posted on here it was at the BAJA section and he did a REAL GOOD JOB OF PISSING a lot of people off his 1st week on oso. I never bought anything from him myself but there were guys complaining about PRICE GOUGING I can check tomorrow, here was a lot bullchit. So I just buy from the other baja company thats out there if I need anything, so don't let this guy get to you. god this place has gone to hell. with rip off artist starting a thread like this well I will look and start a thread if I find the thread. so YES DARE DEVIL IS A STAND UP GUY AND GOOD RACER. but after the way you started at the baja section and then give DDchit on Bills motor thread and start this chit I will never guy anything from you and will past this thread on to the other baja boys.
Just a little FYI:

OSO is NOT responsible if someone gets scammed because they trusted a member's honesty. There is absolutely NO WAY we can protect all of the amateur buyers out there from scammers. That's why we ALWAYS say to buy from an advertiser, since it's the best way we have to keep the scammers seperate.

Saying this place has gone to hell because YOU didn't do you homework on a seller, and got the screwing you deserved, isn't anyone's fault but your own. Buyer beware when you're nickle & diming an expensive lifestyle.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BLee
Just a little FYI:

OSO is NOT responsible if someone gets scammed because they trusted a member's honesty. There is absolutely NO WAY we can protect all of the amateur buyers out there from scammers. That's why we ALWAYS say to buy from an advertiser, since it's the best way we have to keep the scammers seperate.

Saying this place has gone to hell because YOU didn't do you homework on a seller, and got the screwing you deserved, isn't anyone's fault but your own. Buyer beware when you're nickle & diming an expensive lifestyle.
My honesty has never been an issue, Airtime is crying for the Baja boys that could not afford to keep pace with me in the purchasing end.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BLee
Just a little FYI:

VERY WELL SAID!!!!! This is a long thread over nuts and bolts!! If you can't buy from a advertiser or dealer... Do it at your own risk!!
Old 03-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mmareno
VERY WELL SAID!!!!! This is a long thread over nuts and bolts!! If you can't buy from a advertiser or dealer... Do it at your own risk!!
1. I do not consider myself "NUTS AND BOLTS" with 30 years in the business.
2. 90 percent of what I sell nobody else has.
3. What the hell do you come on the site to do watch TV ? You can chose to read any thread on this site and this one bothers you enough to voice your opinion.

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF IT BOTHERS YOU THAT MUCH AND QUIT MAKING IT LONGER !!!!!
Old 03-27-2009, 06:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mmareno
This is a long thread makes for good reading BIG Daddy and you know there are others to chose ...now ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2009, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by brian41
1. I do not consider myself "NUTS AND BOLTS" with 30 years in the business.
2. 90 percent of what I sell nobody else has.
3. What the hell do you come on the site to do watch TV ? You can chose to read any thread on this site and this one bothers you enough to voice your opinion.

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF IT BOTHERS YOU THAT MUCH AND QUIT MAKING IT LONGER !!!!!
Are you mad?? I think when you type in big capitol letters it is supposed to mean you are mad??

and you said the word... Hell... I think you are mad??

Don't be... I am not mad at you..... I respect the fact you have 30 years in the "business".. I could care less who buys from who...

Continue on.......... OR ROCK ON!!! Like Running Hot Racing158 would say!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Has anybody bought from daredevil

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.