Like Tree0Likes

Has anybody bought from daredevil

Reply
Old 03-27-2009, 09:25 PM
  #101
Registered
 
ItsPeanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Im close to water?
My Boats: 21 Scout
Posts: 1,239
Default

14 pages to try to solve one issue. This is bigger than the stimulus plan.
ItsPeanut is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:31 PM
  #102
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)
 
J-Bonz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cleveland, OH / Pewaukee, WI
My Boats: 38 TopGun & 21 Apache Scout
Posts: 4,934
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsPeanut View Post
14 pages to try to solve one issue. This is bigger than the stimulus plan.
Dude, I just fell of the chair laughing.....................
J-Bonz is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 02:10 AM
  #103
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)
 
mike tkach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: yorkville,il
My Boats: 31 american offshore,38 fountain fever
Posts: 8,111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post
Load up the truck BIG Daddy ,dont forget Kentucky is a DRY state ...... See ya there we'll have plenty ,did you get a Cottage ?
the beer frig in the shop is always full,i,l bring 2 or 3 cases,yes,i made my reservation today,also reserved a slip.
mike tkach is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:20 AM
  #104
Banned
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: michigan
My Boats: 3600 Nor-tech Super Cat
Posts: 2,106
Default

[QUOTE=mmareno;2830707]Are you mad?? I think when you type in big capitol letters it is supposed to mean you are mad??

and you said the word... Hell... I think you are mad??

Don't be... I am not mad at you..... I respect the fact you have 30 years in the "business".. I could care less who buys from who...


Your comment was an insult as if we were nothing and why is this thread even here. Yes the CAPS were there to tell you I did not care for your comment.

I see you are new to OSO and are very busy with posts on many threads in your short time with us here. Whats your agenda and what do you have to offer this comunity.... from what I see mostly porn not that there is anything wrong with that but this is a boating site.
brian41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:13 AM
  #105
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newark, DE
My Boats: 2002 38'Ocean Express Catamaran
Posts: 967
Default

[QUOTE=brian41;2830913]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmareno View Post
Are you mad?? I think when you type in big capitol letters it is supposed to mean you are mad??

and you said the word... Hell... I think you are mad??

Don't be... I am not mad at you..... I respect the fact you have 30 years in the "business".. I could care less who buys from who...


Your comment was an insult as if we were nothing and why is this thread even here. Yes the CAPS were there to tell you I did not care for your comment.

I see you are new to OSO and are very busy with posts on many threads in your short time with us here. Whats your agenda and what do you have to offer this comunity.... from what I see mostly porn not that there is anything wrong with that but this is a boating site.

LMAO... I am starting to Like you.... I have no agenda.. Just like to chat with some fellow boaters. I like all aspects... Porn, General discussion, Poker Runs.. What ever has Fun, Beautiful women, and LOTS OF LAUGHS... Thats why I have been reading this Thread...

Enjoy your day!!
mmareno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:40 AM
  #106
Banned
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: michigan
My Boats: 3600 Nor-tech Super Cat
Posts: 2,106
Default

[QUOTE=mmareno;2830946]
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian41 View Post


LMAO... I am starting to Like you.... I have no agenda.. Just like to chat with some fellow boaters. I like all aspects... Porn, General discussion, Poker Runs.. What ever has Fun, Beautiful women, and LOTS OF LAUGHS... Thats why I have been reading this Thread...

Enjoy your day!!

Good want to buy some Baja parts... maybe build you an engine or dyno yours.
brian41 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:10 AM
  #107
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike tkach View Post
the beer frig in the shop is always full,i,l bring 2 or 3 cases,yes,i made my reservation today,also reserved a slip.
Cool people down there, and Wayne will set you up with a slip ...You'llhave a Blast..... now back to the Boats & [email protected]
Attached Images
   
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:31 PM
  #108
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newark, DE
My Boats: 2002 38'Ocean Express Catamaran
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post
Cool people down there, and Wayne will set you up with a slip ...You'llhave a Blast..... now back to the Boats & [email protected]
Can I hang out one week with you!! You know all the HOT women...
mmareno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:09 PM
  #109
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmareno View Post
Can I hang out one week with you!! You know all the HOT women...
You;ll never be the same BIG Daddy
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:42 AM
  #110
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newark, DE
My Boats: 2002 38'Ocean Express Catamaran
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 View Post
You;ll never be the same BIG Daddy

I am ok with that... I went to Costa Rica with my buddies for 5 days... I haven't been the same since then either...... LMAO

Keep posting the Pics...
mmareno is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
2 Trick Rick
OPA/The Jersey Boyz
0
02-18-2009 03:37 PM
alecsammy
General Q & A
0
08-31-2008 09:14 AM
Pete B
Super Boat International
5
06-17-2008 12:09 AM
Wardey
General Boating Discussion
0
04-20-2008 07:18 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.