Like Tree0Likes

Has anybody bought from daredevil

Old 03-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Banned
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: 3600 Nor-tech Super Cat

LOL I will give you one thing you are a character.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
BUTPLUG,,,damn if u need it that bad ,,ok i may think about it.

But do me a favor and don't turn around and shave !!
go ahead laugh if you want, and try to shrug it off..I'm betting right now ron and some others in Sarasota are watching you get your ass handed to you and you know it... you say brokered we say stealing, you cant sell sh!t you dont own and then still the owner, which it seems you do all the time.... and yet you still deny it come on col Klink...try getting out the gutenschlick (ky) for someone else, your tired ass game is done...stick a fork in you.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Racer
Racer

My Boats: 34 Sea Ray Sedan Bridge, 13.5 RD Inflatable Cat, (**ft, ********) Top Secret

Quote:
........ 1000 others (not all on OSO ) that i am not and defenitly not like LDD or Trick Rick !
:

Please Tell me you didnt just lump me in with LDD.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:54 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: 2008 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited

Quote:
Can't wait !!!

he knows where i live and he has my # !!!

And as far as u ,,,,,any time bro !
Tough words!!! anytime huh, you sound like a real ass to me to write something like that, even thou I dont know you I do Know Rob real well!!!! any time bro!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2002 38'Ocean Express Catamaran

I am not feeling a lot of love in this thread....

Can't we all just get along?? It's time to grow up and quit all the name calling...

Can we toast to that??
Old 03-04-2009, 11:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)

My Boats: 31 american offshore,38 fountain fever
Thumbs down

Quote:
Hey ,,,Mike . I got smarter !!! u need to by somewhere else !

But like u said ,,no hard feelings .LOL
daredevil,i just got back from work release.now my feelings are really hurt,i gave you the benefit of the doubt,now,after reading the latest posts,i,m sure i was right about you.you really are a peice of work,but hay,you got smarter.now i know what happend to you,when you thaught the hammer was hitting the nail on the head,it was really bouncing off of your head.o,dont worry,i got a chiller from a reputable dealer today.as for buying from you ,no thanks.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:20 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)

My Boats: 31 american offshore,38 fountain fever

daredevil,i,m just wondering,is business picking up now that wou are getting all this free advritizing?
Old 03-05-2009, 01:25 AM
Registered
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: Activator SVL

Scott,

First of all, put down the keyboard! Walk away. Go walk the dog, just do something instead of waiting for the next post to be posted and you reply. QUIT REPLYING!!!!!!!!!

Yes I will stand up for "The Crazy German" in the fact that he brokered some NEW parts of mine that were bought as back-ups and that I will never need again and cluttered my garage. Transactions were smooth, they paid him, he took his percentage out and wired me the balance, I shipped the parts were they needed to go. I havent heard any complaints from those transactions, then again the stuff he sold for me was NEW.

As far as everyone busting his race program, yes he will be the first to admit, that last year was a debacle, but he has two choices for this year:
1)Get Tow Boat US as a sponsor
2)Take the time to fix everything right and go out and compete when he can do it right

The positives to his race career so far was that he promised to show up and he did. If he owes SBI money then that issue is between him and JC it is none of anyones business and is really immature for someone to be PMing other peoples business. Why should it be thrown in his face?

Bottom line, if you are buying used parts, you are assuming risk, just as much as the seller, but thats why you always see the disclaimer, "As Is" No offense to Scott but I refused to ship parts out until I got my money. Why didnt the guy with the 300 heads do the same poilicy? Once again thats between him and Scott.

If you feel its a good deal then buy from him, if not and you dont feel comfortable then buy somewhere else, but please for all parties, stop the childishness and move on to more productive things. 8 pages and what really got achomplished?

Trent
Old 03-05-2009, 01:56 AM
Registered

My Boats: BAJA OL 650HP/ SABER 28 Gellner unlimited with konrad ace
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian41 View Post
AIRTIME Back off dude and do not post in my threads when you are on drugs because they are making you delirious. No facts in what you are saying other than I pissed off some of the Baja guy's but it was business and they did not want to spend the money needed and I did simple facts. I never ripped anybody off and never got accused of it. All I did was bid on Ebay items like everybody else the difference was I bid to win so take some more meds and go to bed.
hey morom go ---, LETS START A POST ON HOW MANY GUYS YOU PISSED OFF ON THE BAJA SITE, SO YOU GOT LDD KICK OFF WOW YOU ARE FULL OF IT. just think back then I stuck up for you well what a fool I was. hey when you own the site you can tell me where to post. you started chit and others realize that to hope you go under.

Last edited by AIR TIME; 03-05-2009 at 02:06 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:08 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2002 38'Ocean Express Catamaran

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing View Post
Scott,

First of all, put down the keyboard! Walk away. Go walk the dog, just do something instead of waiting for the next post to be posted and you reply. QUIT REPLYING!!!!!!!!!

Yes I will stand up for "The Crazy German" in the fact that he brokered some NEW parts of mine that were bought as back-ups and that I will never need again and cluttered my garage. Transactions were smooth, they paid him, he took his percentage out and wired me the balance, I shipped the parts were they needed to go. I havent heard any complaints from those transactions, then again the stuff he sold for me was NEW.

As far as everyone busting his race program, yes he will be the first to admit, that last year was a debacle, but he has two choices for this year:
1)Get Tow Boat US as a sponsor
2)Take the time to fix everything right and go out and compete when he can do it right

The positives to his race career so far was that he promised to show up and he did. If he owes SBI money then that issue is between him and JC it is none of anyones business and is really immature for someone to be PMing other peoples business. Why should it be thrown in his face?

Bottom line, if you are buying used parts, you are assuming risk, just as much as the seller, but thats why you always see the disclaimer, "As Is" No offense to Scott but I refused to ship parts out until I got my money. Why didnt the guy with the 300 heads do the same poilicy? Once again thats between him and Scott.

If you feel its a good deal then buy from him, if not and you dont feel comfortable then buy somewhere else, but please for all parties, stop the childishness and move on to more productive things. 8 pages and what really got achomplished?

Trent
AMEN!!! to that.... It is getting old...