Like Tree0Likes

Has anybody bought from daredevil

Old 03-06-2009, 01:36 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)

My Boats: 31 american offshore,38 fountain fever
Thumbs down

air time,sorry to hear about your knee,i hope your theropy helps and that you have 100 percent recovery,be careful with the vicoden,it is very addictave,i know this because i had a very bad accident and got addicted to them for a while.i broke my neck in 3 places,had a triple fusion,and some other minor broken bones,i spent 3 months in hospital,6 months in rehab theropy,then 3 more months rehab after more surgery.i just wanted to let you know,i don,t know brian 41 nor have i ever met him,so i can assure you i am not in bed with him as you suggested,but i must say,in my opinion,some of your posts are as much,or more childish than daredevils posts.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:22 AM
Banned
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: 3600 Nor-tech Super Cat

AirTime thanks for all the kind words..... I think... as usual most of what you say makes NO SENSE. First off I have been on here since 2002.... LOOK TO THE LEFT.... the Baja crap started late 2007..... If anybody could PLEASE bring up the thread " AAAAARG EBAY " please do so because AirTime does not have a clue. The thread starts off say that Speed4U and I were working together to raise the prices of the Baja parts. Speed4U in fact was my supplier that would sell me item by the truck load on Monday only to compete against me on Tuesday with the same items at a lower cost than he charged me forcing me to bid them up on his auctions to make mine worth a chit. I constantly was at war with him on these issues and got promises for over a year that he would make it right but he did not. He was an executive at Baja that lost his job over the way he handle himself during the period that I did business with him. I simply answered the guy's accusations that I was just bidding up prices and Speed4U was relisting them so they could get more money and it snowballed from there. A lot of the guy's on TBM were hording the parts because they were getting them cheap and when that stopped they were pissed nothing more.

AirTime whats a morom ??????? you called me that in an earlier post on this thread.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:20 AM
Registered

My Boats: Banana 1976

Wow this thread is entertaining. If we could only figure how to work in Ben Kramer getting out of jail in this thread.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:36 AM
Registered

Good idea DD. You have 98 posts on this thread your famous. I hope to meet you at some OPA races if my boat is done. Maybe I could have your autograph never met an OSO celebrity before.

For all the parts he has sold still not hearing from many upset people out here. When the Trick thing went down there were allot of people w/ the same bad experiance.

Out here we just have the same 2 or 3 people talking about 1 transaction that none of them were involved in.

Makes you wonder.

Last edited by oldschoolfan; 03-06-2009 at 09:40 AM.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Registered

My Boats: 1999 Phantom SVL13 WE HAUL BOATS - 29 Mirage TEAM 5-31 WHOZ YOUR DADDY OFFSHORE RACING

[QUOTE=oldschoolfan;2815398] I hope to meet you at some OPA races if my boat is done. Maybe I could have your autograph never met an OSO celebrity before.

Old 03-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

My Boats: boatless

[QUOTE=oldschoolfan;2815398] I hope to meet you at some OPA races if my boat is done. Maybe I could have your autograph never met an OSO celebrity before.

OMG..........
YOU HAVE JUST ADOPTED HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!
(be careful what you wish for )

Sorry Scott I just couldn't resist. And I've done so well not posting on this thread. pd
Old 03-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Registered

Wow I don't want to adoopt the Kraut just wanted his autograph. Perhaps on my bar tab.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Registered

I was going to take a risk but maybe instead of an autograph you could just buy me a round. but i will tell you what i may talk to you while I drink it if you are lucky.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Registered

That would be really cool. I bet i would be able to sell it on ebay for $ .05. Could you make sure it's from a state that accepts deposits.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugiePensa View Post
W O W ! I have missed a lot. First, daredevil is a bi$ch! I've known him for a lot of years. He's a Rat German bi$ch who when he comes to race (or get towed) with OPA will have NOTHING but salami's thrown at him as he WILL be behind ALL THE OTHER CLASS 4 Boats (If He Show's Up). Would I buy USED PARTS from him, $uck NO, I wouldn't buy used parts from anyone. I would be buying someone elses problem. So in closing, SCHULTZY Suc$s, his boat ain't gonna win $hit in OPA and I might just have to have him takin" for a ride when he comes back to Jersey to close his BIG MOUTH.
So augie, have you always been this quiet about things?