Update on Gina the miracle kitten! >

Update on Gina the miracle kitten!

Notices

Update on Gina the miracle kitten!

Old 03-05-2009, 11:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gino,
GREAT JOB!!!!! We need more kind hearted people like you in this world. Hope you find her a good home.
Dan
Old 03-06-2009, 01:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
That is good news about Gina but Gina is still a very sick cat that needs special care. I know that many on hear are giving you all kinds of accolades for what a great thing you have done for this cat and all the money you that you have personally spent on vet bills, which I am sure, is at least a couple of grand, if not more. Gino, your compassion for this injured cat is very commendable but the money could of been better spent on the needy. I once heard a story able a person on this site that was once down and out and needed some dry clothes for himself and needed to find a place to stay for the night when some old person that he had approached while he was picking through the garbage, offered him a room for the night and some clean clothes, when he know that this young and person wouldn't be able to find shelter for the night. In the morning this poor old guy made this down and out person breakfast or something like that and wished him luck. The down and out person said he would never forget this poor old mans kindness and generosity and even looked for him when he was on his feet again, later on in life. I have nothing against cats but in these very troubling times where people are losing jobs, homes and are struggling just to feed their family. I really thing that the money you spent on Gina could of been spent on some very needy families, shelters for the homeless instead of a critically injured cat. I haven't heard anybody on here say that spending that kind of money on this cat was ridiculous when there are many needy people who may be living on the street and going through garbage cans to get something to eat, and that is troubling. What would they have said if your name wasn't Gino and if you didn't own the Mercedes boat? It is your money to do what you want to do with it but what you have spent on this cat would of feed a whole family for at least a month or two. That would of really been something to cheer about. I think that it would of been more humane to put this injured cat out of it's misery instead of having to press it's blatter so that it can urinate and who knows what else will be wrong with it down the road. Will Gina be able to walk or run later or just continue to suffer. Just my 2 cents.
WOW! I can't even believe that you criticized him for doing this? HOW CAN YOU MANAGE TO WALK WITH BALLS THAT BIG? Holy chit!!!

So, seeing that you are obviously the authority on how OTHER people invest their money in philanthropic causes, would you please fill us in on how many poor, down on their luck, desperate, and needy people you have taken in this year so far? Ever? I'd love to know how philanthropic YOU are, please...

You know, people can do a lot more for themselves than helpless, domesticated animals can, anyday...and in every situation...especially a kitten...!

People can ask their friends for help..can an animal?

People can find their way to a shelter...can an animal?

People can get public assistance programs and food stamps...can an animal?

People can always find a way to help themselves (if they WANT to...)..An animal doesn't have that option..

That being said, cats (especially kittens..), are very loving animals, love to make your day brighter, play with you, and are some of the friendliest creatures on eart...

That is CERTAINLY a lot more than some people, for sure...

Oh, and for the record...I have 2 cats..Litter mates that are now 11 years old...When I come home in a bad mood, most of the time they cheer me up more than anyone else can...All cats know is that they love ya and are happy just about all the time! Can you say that?

What a scum sucking piece of chit you are...You should be ashamed of yourself for even opening your mouth like that...Take your extra $$$ (if you have any...) and support the causes that you want to support, and leave your condescending attitude at the door...There are people here like Gino that have a passion for animals, helping people, and just doing whatever they can to make the world a better place...What have you done lately?

I have never spoken to Gino, or anyone else on here really, so I am not bbiased at all...It just seems like he has more heart and class in his left nut then you will ever have...Kudos to you Gino...!

Finally, if you now feel like the piece of chit that you are and you want to make yourself and a few needy and helpless kittens feel a bit better, then go to www.puffypawskittyhaven.com and do something about it...Rick and his wife came out of the same mold that Gino apparently did...I know them both and they are WONDERFUL people...You should see what THEY have done...!

Nuff said...

Last edited by Moving2Miami; 03-06-2009 at 01:30 AM. Reason: I got even more pissed after I started my original post! lol
Old 03-06-2009, 07:05 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Moving2Miami
WOW! I can't even believe that you criticized him for doing this? HOW CAN YOU MANAGE TO WALK WITH BALLS THAT BIG? Holy chit!!!

So, seeing that you are obviously the authority on how OTHER people invest their money in philanthropic causes, would you please fill us in on how many poor, down on their luck, desperate, and needy people you have taken in this year so far? Ever? I'd love to know how philanthropic YOU are, please...

You know, people can do a lot more for themselves than helpless, domesticated animals can, anyday...and in every situation...especially a kitten...!

People can ask their friends for help..can an animal?

People can find their way to a shelter...can an animal?

People can get public assistance programs and food stamps...can an animal?

People can always find a way to help themselves (if they WANT to...)..An animal doesn't have that option..

That being said, cats (especially kittens..), are very loving animals, love to make your day brighter, play with you, and are some of the friendliest creatures on eart...

That is CERTAINLY a lot more than some people, for sure...

Oh, and for the record...I have 2 cats..Litter mates that are now 11 years old...When I come home in a bad mood, most of the time they cheer me up more than anyone else can...All cats know is that they love ya and are happy just about all the time! Can you say that?

What a scum sucking piece of chit you are...You should be ashamed of yourself for even opening your mouth like that...Take your extra $$$ (if you have any...) and support the causes that you want to support, and leave your condescending attitude at the door...There are people here like Gino that have a passion for animals, helping people, and just doing whatever they can to make the world a better place...What have you done lately?

I have never spoken to Gino, or anyone else on here really, so I am not bbiased at all...It just seems like he has more heart and class in his left nut then you will ever have...Kudos to you Gino...!

Finally, if you now feel like the piece of chit that you are and you want to make yourself and a few needy and helpless kittens feel a bit better, then go to www.puffypawskittyhaven.com and do something about it...Rick and his wife came out of the same mold that Gino apparently did...I know them both and they are WONDERFUL people...You should see what THEY have done...!

Nuff said...

Thank you!
I read this guys post before I went to bed and I was so mad I don't think I slept 2 hours all night. I can't believe the nerve some people have!
Old 03-06-2009, 07:15 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Come on guys, take a deep breath. Alan/AB was one of the first to pony up and send some money when I was doing the fundraiser for Bobby B. I do believe his heart is in the right place, just as Gino's is.
I do understand that each of them have a differing opinion on an animals suffering, and can respect it. after all we have all heard stories of the "crazy" cat ladies that have 65 or so cats and loves them all, but cant afford to feed them. so is she helping them or hurting them?
anyhow, I think Gino has the right to spend his money his own way, as I think Alan does as well, just because their opinions differ, i don't think it makes either one less compassionate.

lets not bash the ones that really do help out others, animals or human.

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 03-06-2009 at 07:19 AM.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:17 AM

Gino, you have a huge heart, wish there were more people like you. AB is a loser , should be poofed. forget about his comment. find a nice home for Gina,
Old 03-06-2009, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Come on guys, take a deep breath. Alan/AB was one of the first to pony up and send some money when I was doing the fundraiser for Bobby B. I do believe his heart is in the right place, just as Gino's is.
I do understand that each of them have a differing opinion on an animals suffering, and can respect it. after all we have all heard stories of the "crazy" cat ladies that have 65 or so cats and loves them all, but cant afford to feed them. so is she helping them or hurting them?
anyhow, I think Gino has the right to spend his money his own way, as I think Alan does as well, just because their opinions differ, i don't think it makes either one less compassionate.

lets not bash the ones that really do help out others, animals or human.

HE IS COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE! It's the 2nd time he made negative comments. Who is he to criticize what I do?
Old 03-06-2009, 07:38 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Any act of charity and/or kindness is always appropriate. Everyone has their own particular causes, and the right to support those causes. This should be a celebration, not an argument. AB - You have a right to your opinion, but it should be deleted from this thread and posted elsewhere.

Thank You to all who donate to charitible causes, regardless of their nature.

I am overjoyed to see Gina doing well. Bless you, Gino. Do NOT lose any sleep over this.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
HE IS COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE! It's the 2nd time he made negative comments. Who is he to criticize what I do?
I'm not disagreeing...just because someone has the right to say or do something, does that mean it is the right thing to say or do it? Don't belittle the acts of kindness and generosity in your life by comparing it to others. Words are just words. people make negative comments all the time, dont let it bother you.

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 03-06-2009 at 08:00 AM.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Typical liberal. Personally I couldn't have done it if I wanted to for lack of funds. True, there are more pressing things the money could have gone to. The fact is Gino, it IS your money. Do what you want and don't feel bad.
AB, sometimes you need to keep your thoughts to yourself.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:28 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Bottom line.......
This whole subject was started by Gino and his telling his "new story" about his experience with this cat.
Someone else didn't start it by giving their "opinion", and he didn't ask for any.
I could go on, but will keep it short.............
I think it's time we give the German a break and give the weekly stupid trophy to a Canadian.

Gino, do NOT lose any more sleep over this guy
Pat D.

Quick Reply: Update on Gina the miracle kitten!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.