Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Went for a ride in a 26 Redline today. What a ride. >

Went for a ride in a 26 Redline today. What a ride.

Notices

Went for a ride in a 26 Redline today. What a ride.

Old 03-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CustomRigger101
nice clean rigging
Thanks. We take a lot of pride in everything that we do, but having a very clean engine compartment is a must. If you spend the money on a custom boat, you should be proud to open the hatch no matter what is in it (i.e. 496 Mag or a 1000HP dressed out beast).
Old 03-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by No Bling King
Wow what a great thread! The new write up was just as good as the 1st. As we all wonder what and how different combos will work and run and all that crap, thats pretty much been answered by the combos that have rolled out of beautiful harpersville AL. So as soon as one of you daddy war bucks steps up or forks over some "K" (you know who you are) we will all have to wait. Hurry up someone!
I'm all fired up now Iv'e read this. I think i'll pull the RPM out of the garage and run it.Its a beautiful so.cal day.
P.S. Steve is now accepting stimulious funds to spike the boating comunity. Thanks Again Steve.
Your boat out of the garage? PLEASE. Did you get the mattress off the deck yet?
Old 03-13-2009, 10:41 AM
Registered

I wish all of you guys that read these forms, could see RPM build these boats, hell I have more time in there than any of you guys, and I don't even work there. Steve is as anal as anyone, there are parts of this boat that will never be seen or touched, yet every inch of his boats are ground smooth and geled...hell he built me sub enclousers under the rear seat even the inside of them were smoth and geled. And you get an all infused hull, pretty impressive

Trust me guys if you are looking for a true custom boat with no exspence spared, except for the customeryou cant go wrong...
Attached Thumbnails Went for a ride in a 26 Redline today. What a ride.-100_0491.jpg   Went for a ride in a 26 Redline today. What a ride.-100_0527.jpg   Went for a ride in a 26 Redline today. What a ride.-img_0137.jpg  

Went for a ride in a 26 Redline today. What a ride.-img_0116-cropped.jpg  
Old 03-13-2009, 04:23 PM
Registered

Default 26 redline

Jeff,
I think it will run 140 if you get rid of the 500 lbs of wire and spreakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is not enough room in the boat for enough speakers to overpower the sound of that MONSTER motor anyway............

John
Old 03-13-2009, 05:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by specman
Jeff,
I think it will run 140 if you get rid of the 500 lbs of wire and spreakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is not enough room in the boat for enough speakers to overpower the sound of that MONSTER motor anyway............

John
Wanna Bet...
Old 03-13-2009, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Got any picks that show the bulkheads? Or are there any?
Old 03-13-2009, 06:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Got any picks that show the bulkheads? Or are there any?
This is about all that I can find...
Attached Thumbnails Went for a ride in a 26 Redline today. What a ride.-bow.jpg   Went for a ride in a 26 Redline today. What a ride.-outside.jpg   Went for a ride in a 26 Redline today. What a ride.-100_0494.jpg  

Went for a ride in a 26 Redline today. What a ride.-img_0043.jpg  
Old 03-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Thanks a lot!!!. Do you have any cabin pics of the deck bonded to the hull? Not a big fan of cats, but this redline.....the lines.....the pricing, speed. It's a no brainer in the 26ft range. I'm really impressed.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Thanks a lot!!!. Do you have any cabin pics of the deck bonded to the hull? Not a big fan of cats, but this redline.....the lines.....the pricing, speed. It's a no brainer in the 26ft range. I'm really impressed.
The only ones I have are these...maybe Steve has some better ones
Attached Thumbnails Went for a ride in a 26 Redline today. What a ride.-img_0483.jpg   Went for a ride in a 26 Redline today. What a ride.-img_0485.jpg  
Old 03-19-2009, 07:42 PM
Registered

Talking

Originally Posted by DrewDown
Your boat out of the garage? PLEASE. Did you get the mattress off the deck yet?
As a matter affact yeah I finally removed the matress off the deck due to it starting to look like a 1975 cambell mini day. Sooooo how about we take out the boats and I run that specturddd, oh wait you dont have a boat, that sucks. Im giving havi tours for a low 500.00 an hr per person so you better bid now cuz brentners been briben me for some pre paid seats for summer!!! Com'on....

Quick Reply: Went for a ride in a 26 Redline today. What a ride.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.