Boat Manufacturer + Dealer = New MSO?

Notices

Boat Manufacturer + Dealer = New MSO?

Old 03-12-2009, 10:00 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CMC
For the record, I knew he was with Active Thunder and I agree it is shady what is sometimes done. I am sure he knows alot more than me but I'm no rookie either. All I was trying to establish was that when I was working for a particular manufacture back then...I saw it done. It was not a rebuilt boat, but it was updated from one model year to the next.

Maybe you need to relax a bit.

lol, so predictable. I was as nice as I could be, and was just pointing out that Pat is a boat manufacturer, in case you weren't aware. I didn't want you to get into a 5 page pissing match with him if at all possible.

As predicted though, you completely twisted what I said into a negative comment directed at you, then tried the typical turnaround to make it look like you are secure and calm, while taking a shot at me.

I was just trying to fill you in on who you were disagreeing with, which clearly was a mistake. I will definitely let the next person walk right into the fire, and just stay in my front row seat.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:25 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Originally Posted by BLee

lol, so predictable. I was as nice as I could be, and was just pointing out that Pat is a boat manufacturer, in case you weren't aware. I didn't want you to get into a 5 page pissing match with him if at all possible.

As predicted though, you completely twisted what I said into a negative comment directed at you, then tried the typical turnaround to make it look like you are secure and calm, while taking a shot at me.

I was just trying to fill you in on who you were disagreeing with, which clearly was a mistake. I will definitely let the next person walk right into the fire, and just stay in my front row seat.
Mr Lee you have such a way with words bro....I hope we can run into each other again this year. It was great seeing you in Key West!!!!

Sean
Old 03-12-2009, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

as the propeller turns...
Old 03-12-2009, 10:47 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

see what the facts do...I warned you ...
Old 03-12-2009, 12:27 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by sean stinson
Mr Lee you have such a way with words bro....I hope we can run into each other again this year. It was great seeing you in Key West!!!!

Sean

It's always fun catching up with The Illustrious One! I hope to see you soon as well!
Old 03-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brandon,
I come on here to gain boating knowledge ( and trust me it is a learning experience everytime the experts on here chime in) and you are just starting trouble, so I am afraid I may have to report this to a managing moderator if this problem persist..

Old 03-12-2009, 12:49 PM
MES
Registered

Originally Posted by Skullkrusher
You knew the answer when you started this thread, so go ahead and say what it is you really want to put out there.

I imagine he will shortly if the problem is not resolved.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:11 PM
Registered

quote-"I imagine he will shortly if the problem is not resolved."

That's what I figured. Just curious as to when.