Notices

47 Apache molds for sale

Old 03-21-2002, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

the tan tara show is easter weekend 3/29, 3/30 ,3/31 i think that the harbor hop is in May and the pokerrunsamerica poker run has been cancelled. i dont under stand why they cant get a poker run down here at the lake. any one up for a unofficial poker run since we dont seem to be able to have a official pokerrun. whats the name of your fountain.
Old 03-21-2002, 04:34 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn, that's next weekend!! Spring is almost here!
Harbor Hop would be cool so would a "Offshore Only" Poker Run, we could just have it be like a regular get together, just everyone bring their boat!?!?

The Fountain is called "Unexpected" it's a older 33ft with new "Art Deco" paint!!
Too bad about the "Poker Runs America" being canceled!
Old 03-21-2002, 06:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Later, are you going to the boat show over Easter weekend? When was the PRA run cancelled? In the most recent mag. there was a half page ad for it.
Old 03-21-2002, 06:49 PM
Registered

that would be a great idea a offshore only poker run there seems to be a lot of members that boat loto. will have to start a new thread with that idea in mind. is your 33 new to the lake i dont remember seeing a 33 with art deco graphics. i like the looks of the flat transom fountains. hope to see you on the water this year. i sit across from millstone and always have cold beer, feel free to drop by just look for the palm trees the wifes got us looking like miami.

see ya later
dave
Old 03-21-2002, 06:58 PM
Registered

mpally good to hear from you hope your winter was good. yes we'll be down for easter if the weather breaks im planning on splashing the boat. if you go to the pokerrunsamerica.com web site a look under poker runs you'll see they have canceled it for what reason i dont know. a few years ago a spoke with a donzi rep at one of the displays they had up on 54 over labor day weekend and he told me that it was hard to get a permit or permission are something along those line for a pokerrun at loto. i guess you have to ask for permits or something. thats why i say lets have a unofficial pokerrun we meet someplace draw a card and then decide were the next stop is. see ya down at the lake.
Old 03-21-2002, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know one problem with PRA's run was that Ameren (UE at the time) did not like the idea of a for profit group making money off of the run. I also heard that the Boat Dealers Assoc. did not support the PRA run either. I was really shocked when PRA started saying they were hosting around run at LOTO. I'm up for an unofficial run. Maybe we'll meet up next weekend. Is Backwater open yet? BTW, I'll be down this weekend too getting some work done.
Old 03-22-2002, 08:53 AM
Registered

I have only had our Boat at the Ozarks once and the owner before me only had it there a couple of times (he owned it for about 9 month's) before that I don't know other than it had just recently been redone by him! (He is the one that had the "Art-Deco" paint job squirted on!
A "Underground" or "Black Market" poker run would be kinda cool! Heck I could care less about the cards and we could just get a group of boats to go from bar to bar. Or we could make a run from around Millstone to Big Dicks half way inn, or all the way up to Warsaw (I have always wanted to do that, but I hear it get's kinda shallow!) or we could go to Ha-Ha-Tonka and make a couple of stops on the way!
Old 03-22-2002, 08:56 AM
Registered

mpally that sounds about right with the poker run. dont think i'll be down this weekend the wifes been out of town for a week and we have to get caught up on things. im not sure about backwater jacks but i would think that it would be. do you know which TG biggus purchased ? see ya soon
Old 03-22-2002, 10:05 AM
Registered

fun home that sounds like the beginning of a plan as warmer weather approaches we can bring the idea back up and see whom would be interested. there aint much up past the 60mile marker, ha ha tonka is a nice cruise from are part of the lake hell big dicks is 40miles. if you only had your boat at the lake once is that because its new are do you boat at another lake?
Old 03-22-2002, 11:25 AM
Registered

It's kinda new to us! We bought it in the winter last year (Nov. 2000) with a bad motor. So we had to do some work to it to get it going! We finished up about the middle part of last summer and took it to Lake Perry (Just west of Kansas City, near Lawrence) a couple of times. and to the Ozarks for my Bachlor Party Weekend the weekend of the shoot-out! Needless to say, since I got married last year we didn't have much time for the lake. But, we hope to this year!

Quick Reply: 47 Apache molds for sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.