Notices

First Trip To Loto Info

Old 04-22-2009, 10:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dencam7
Do you have a web site or phone # for Tan Tara ? Is it far from the party cove ? Thanks!!
About 15 miles by water with a long idle through the no wake zone on weekends and holiday.

If you want to stay close to party cove and PB2 in a condo then Lazy days is the place. 1 mile from PB2 and 1 more mile to party cove. Nothings closer. Lazy Days also has trailer parking.

Tan Tar a would be a place to stay if you're brining kids and want to spend $$
Old 04-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Von Bongo
About 15 miles by water with a long idle through the no wake zone on weekends and holiday.

If you want to stay close to party cove and PB2 in a condo then Lazy days is the place. 1 mile from PB2 and 1 more mile to party cove. Nothings closer. Lazy Days also has trailer parking.

Tan Tar a would be a place to stay if you're brining kids and want to spend $$
I've stayed at Lazy Days a couple of different times and was pleased both times. You cannot get any closer to PB2 and Party Cove!
Old 06-16-2009, 07:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Von Bongo
Given the number of places to stay at LOTO rent a slip at PB2 and you can leave your trailer there too and get a hotel room to sleep in $70 a night will seem cheap for AC and a good shower and probably a contential breakfast. Kind of like Vegas, you won't be spending a lot of time at your hotel so you don't need to rent a $200 a night condo with a slip.
Can you recomend any good hotels ?? Thanks!!
Old 06-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

If you want to overnite on the boat, PB2 is the place, I stay there all the time. But yes, it will be a little warm/humid. Just pack a fan and it's doable. And watching the ramp is always entertaining.

Otherwise, I'd recommend Lazy Days as well. I stay there if I have a crew. Rent a slip and they've got a so-so ramp if you know how to back a trailer.

Either way, it's LOTO... you'll have a good time!
Old 06-17-2009, 07:43 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 593 Likes on 273 Posts

What he said. Just do it, you will be blown away by all the performance boats
Old 06-17-2009, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got back with a crew of 6 of us and we stayed at Lazy Days. Because of the size of my boat staying that close to party cove was a must. If you want a less expensive place to stay then I agree that renting a slip at PB2 is the best option and get a place in town.

Fin