Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas  ????? >

BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas ?????

Notices

BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas ?????

Old 07-30-2009, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
...come on over to the west coast, we have a couple Skaters you can run........matter a fact, we are bringing one out to you at Lotto.
I think the 40' Skaters guys just need a group hug right now.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:57 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=40FlatDeck;2921749]
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158

Blood pressure is rising?????

You forget, my motors still run great.........yours are the ones that don't.
Chit thanks for reminding me Bro ,thats some real funny chit u got me on that one ..HAHA thats one way to make sure your the FASTEST boat just send the others to LARRYS ENGINE & MARINE and they'll be broke ..HeHe

Now GARY i did write that one meself .........
Old 07-30-2009, 04:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Get Real
Your post says " Big time motor problems, any ideas" The simple answer is throw all of that stuff in the garbage and build some motors with conventional heads that run on pump gas. There are sveral reputable builders doing this everyday that will give a one year warranty on a 1200 HP 5.0 Liter whippled motor with fuel injection set up to run on 91 octane. What did you think you were getting into with big chief heads and all this BS of mixing methanol and water with 110 octane racing fuel. Who needs all that BS when you pulll up to the pump.

This stuff is supposed to be fun.
It was fun the last 2 years and had BIG CHIEF and 93 octane and sprayed meth just needed a freshen up and was SOLD on the MAGIK wand over the motor and another 300 horsepower

What B/S pulling up to the pump ??? we pulled up and put 300 gallons of 93 and went and had fun ....
Old 07-30-2009, 04:09 PM
Registered

I think some of you guys are getting off-track here.... doesn't matter who wrote it, what matters is that the points are either disputed (with factual info) or with agree-ance (not sure if that is a word, but you get the idea).

Unfortunately, arguing here online is not going to get anything fixed. Bill, my advice is to cut your losses and go with a different builder and try to salvage whatever is left of the season and your sanity.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Havasu Hangin
I think the 40' Skaters guys just need a group hug right now.

a group hug right now??????
C'mon now NO HUGS
G@ry is not my type

Now thats some funny chit right there ..
Attached Thumbnails BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas  ?????-gary-smith.bmp  
Old 07-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by niceguy
doesn't matter who wrote it, what matters is that the points are either disputed (with factual info) or with agree-ance (not sure if that is a word, but you get the idea).

Unfortunately, arguing here online is not going to get anything fixed.
Refer to my signature line..... "There's no room for truth on the internet"
Old 07-30-2009, 04:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by niceguy
I think some of you guys are getting off-track here.... doesn't matter who wrote it, what matters is that the points are either disputed (with factual info) or with agree-ance (not sure if that is a word, but you get the idea).

Unfortunately, arguing here online is not going to get anything fixed. Bill, my advice is to cut your losses and go with a different builder and try to salvage whatever is left of the season and your sanity.
Already cut my losses BIG Daddy and my SANITY well i dont get excited the goods things in life out weight the crap like this ..Party on
Old 07-30-2009, 04:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by skater40
Yes you can sure tell it is not bill writing the rebuttal-no misspellings and legaleze type responses.
Remember the quote from Forest Gump-"..stupid is as stupid does".
legaleze TALK ABOUT SPELLING LEGALIZE LATER BILL going to meet the wife at the gym hope you have fun with the girls. hahaah lucky dog!!

Last edited by AIR TIME; 07-30-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
legaleze TALK ABOUT SPELLING LEGALIZE LATER BILL going to meet the wife at the gym hope you have fun with the girls. hahaah lucky dog!!
Thanks Artie its all about the fun , and you spelled DAWG wroung
Old 07-30-2009, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Already cut my losses BIG Daddy and my SANITY well i dont get excited the goods things in life out weight the crap like this ..Party on
Thank God!!! The unscensored took a HUGE hit this week from all of this Problems with the boat.. I was ready to send you my motors to get you back in the unscensored faster!!

Come to MD and relax for while!!
Attached Thumbnails BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas  ?????-dsc00887.jpg   BIG Time motor problem ...any ideas  ?????-dsc00870.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.