Notices

More Pantera 35' Pictures

Old 04-05-2002, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default ALWAYS SOMETHING

WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE TO KNOCK OTHER PEOPLE'S SUCCESS? IT SEEMS TO ME THAT PANTERA HAS CUT THIER TEETH A LONG TIME BACK, AS A MATTER OF FACT I WAS AT GOLDMAN'S SHOP NEXT TO PANTERA AND I REGRET NOT ASKING FOR A TOUR, BUT FROM WHAT I SAW THEY DEFINITELY HAVE WHAT IT TAKES. SO MY WORDS TO THE MOUTH RUNNERS ARE

"GIVE PRAISE WHERE ITS DESERVED ....NOT ARROGANCE WHERE ITS UNWARRANTED"
Old 04-05-2002, 06:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Taylor show me a” Silly Question” I have asked?????? And Old guy I have not made accusations .I have made <Observations >and asked for <Clarifications> is all, and unless you own a $19.00 12" Fishbowl shaped Monitor you would understand what I have been talking about.

--------------------------Sounds Dangerous count me in

Best Regards
Old 04-05-2002, 06:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Steve, Here is the "silly" question you asked:

My question is on #1 why on Earth would someone resurrect a 30 year old boat, Complete to the fold in the side, when nowadays we can do some pretty neat things with simple clean Hull shapes?

It's not so much that it's a silly question as much as it is a silly time to ask it. This thread was started to celebrate a new boat release, so why don't you join in the celebration. If you want to start a negative critique then why not initiate your own thread? Besides, Too Old said, "why not". Why don't you enlighten us all with the specs for your perfect boat, including the dimensions, designers name, materials, proposed dry weight, center of gravity with I/O and outboards. The point is that the guys at Pantera worked too hard on this project for someone to try and spoil the "opening day". So knock it off.
Old 04-05-2002, 06:55 PM
Registered

Yeah, Steve, I think it's the latter too. Yeah.
Old 04-05-2002, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Jo, Beautiful boat!
Old 04-05-2002, 07:06 PM
Registered

Too Old, or should I say, Mr. Cecil:

I have admired that Pantera you used to have about a year back, very nice. Anyway, how far are you from the Savannah/Hilton Head area? My folks live down that way. I have a feeling you are more inland.

Regards,

Randy Taylor
Old 04-05-2002, 07:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Old guy first off it is you guys keeping the threads going and I get the runaround, if you cannot see what I am talking about, your vision is Distorted or Half Blind?? What is it??? or an a third wrinkle you think like that bastard Judge years back Declaring all boats Generic in shape. Fortunately that has Been changed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------taylor
<<<My question is on #1 why on Earth would someone resurrect a 30 year old boat, Complete to the fold in the side, when nowadays we can do some pretty neat things with simple clean Hull shapes?>>>
Since you seem to have some knowledge why? And You are the Pantera Spokesperson right! While I am waiting Ill go fix some Popcorn You guys are really funny... by the way the Timing thing ,This was the first Time I saw the 35’ Pantera was in here.

Taylor again----------------------------------------------------------

Why don't you enlighten us all with the specs for your perfect boat, including the dimensions, designers name, materials, proposed dry weight, center of gravity with I/O and outboards. The point is that the guys at Pantera worked too hard on this project for someone to try and spoil the "opening day". So knock it off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really Why don’t you enlighten me with a Hundred Grand for the Above .Do You work for free??
Best Regards
Old 04-05-2002, 07:21 PM
Registered

Too Old,

I see, you're up in the northern part of the state. Cool.

Steve,

It's becoming all too obvious that you must have had a bad experience along the way. Deep down inside of you I hear the girl crying, so I'll lay off. Maybe someday we can race out in the rough stuff or something.
Old 04-05-2002, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Jo, Again, beautiful boat!. You and your employees should be very proud. It looks like it will be a hit. Best of luck
Old 04-05-2002, 07:31 PM
Registered

Absolutely,

I plan on owning a Pantera one of these days. Keep up the good work Nunez family.

Quick Reply: More Pantera 35' Pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.