Decision made Active Thunder/Cigarette >

Decision made Active Thunder/Cigarette

Notices

Decision made Active Thunder/Cigarette

Old 04-17-2002, 09:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

That was a real interesting bunch of bull$%^&. Where did you get your degree in afgahniscam ? go look in the bilge of the f-2 boat and I bet you can see all kinds of ALUMINUM re-supporting all that wonderfull gas in those pores between that wonderfull plastic that is claimed to be so strong. Compressive strength good, sheer no good, get it.

The truth will always shine through, the smoke will clear, and eventually the mirror will break. I think the name is the OUTLAW and all that great ALUMINUM can be clearly seen.

Enough said !
Old 04-17-2002, 10:03 PM
joeyoffshore

You guys are all Freaks! Why don't you try boating for a change.

Tooooooooooooo much b.s for me!

FYI, I have owned both boats and have nothing bad to say about either.

Old 04-17-2002, 10:10 PM
Registered

Talking

Sorry Joey I'm going boating !
Old 04-17-2002, 10:16 PM
Registered

That was a great article. That is what OSO should be about, education and not bickering and slamming. Who is the writer of that report/article? The boat on the site/article looks like a performace boat. Does anyone know what kind of boat that is? www.yachtsurvey.com/HullFailPart1.htm
Old 04-17-2002, 10:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Real good But Bosco where are your numbers ?? Post some facts !! Do you understand What you are talking about?? Ok Shear Your Wonder Plywood Ok Here goes; Ready 155 psi wet 190 psi dry

Ok the bad ole Plastic 650 psi oops again looks like your theory went poof

FYI The Bertram Raceboats had Aluminium Stiffining on their Magical Plywood transoms a long time ago

By the way the link I posted look at the” Bad Example” and tell us who that is?? Mr Expert Bosco !!

BTW I Made a phone call and Know!!

Veritas Kyrie Bosco i hope you know a high number is best !!

Last edited by Steve 1; 04-17-2002 at 10:28 PM.
Old 04-17-2002, 10:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Jeeze no Bosco Maybe that his plywood computer case fell apart!!

Vertias Kyrie Should of used Plastic !!
Old 04-17-2002, 11:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guess Bosco is not going to tell us who that is !! The Computer case thing was Just a Joke bosco, No harm intended.

Vertias Kyrie
Old 04-18-2002, 09:00 AM
Registered

I have way too much time on my hands...i was just read this entire thread....lots of good points... i like river girls point of view....cig does make a great boat...they have a huge legacy...why....racing!....race boats and productions boat...i'm not going there....but anyway look at what formula did the past few years..won races...think that helped sales or added resale to the boats?? do you think??? do ya think winning the pro series, worlds and nationals help cig's gladiator sales or increased their demand....well gess who is going to do it this year...donzi. they steped up to the plate big time...i guess well just have to see how they do....for the most part it's really not a question of who has a better engeineered boat...the question is the customers perseption of who makes a better boat....if a two manufactures are both only making 10 boats a year...one is 200k and the other is 300k. what is the preseption of the customer??...hummmm
Old 04-18-2002, 03:42 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

I hope that SkyPirate has some good idling motors with all the Manatee Zones he'll have to idle thru That is one of the reason we held off from buying a 388 Slingshot we were looking @.
MD
Old 04-18-2002, 04:31 PM
Registered

a good running engine should idle all day...i don't get it? why would anyone ever even consider buying a used boat with engine that are not set-up correctly?

Quick Reply: Decision made Active Thunder/Cigarette

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.