Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Decision made Active Thunder/Cigarette >

Decision made Active Thunder/Cigarette

Notices

Decision made Active Thunder/Cigarette

Old 12-24-2007, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I also have been trying to decide on a new boat and the AT is on the list. Nice boats!
Old 12-24-2007, 10:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Well, I was ready to respond to this childish post................

but, I'm looking out the window of my classroom and I see this kid with glasses and fat pockets. I'm going to run out to the playground and steal his lunch money!!

I'll post later!!!!!!!! In the meantime, below is my earlier post. I stand by that and remember, it's just my opinion and I don't know chit! .... Except that I don't have to hype my boat. For the record, I have NEVER said a negative thing about Active Thunder boats. I'm sure that they are nice boats, but I've never ridden on one.

EARLIER POST:

It's just getting a little old. Too much hype...let the boats get thier reputation from performance, fit and finish, resale value and happy customers. Not sure how other people feel, but having a few people always cramming how great active thunders are down our throats gets old. There are no ill feelings on my part about any of it as I find it entertaining, but (IMHO) the internet can backfire on people in the boat industry when used in the wrong way. Just my $.02.

BUT.......Different strokes for different folks makes the world an interesting place!

Merry Christmas,
Craig

PS- Being home sick and not having the internet for a week sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lighten up Francis...Im the playground monitor that reaches into that leather jacket of yours and tells you to give back all the kids lunch money you've been dishing out for years, learn to take it..
Old 12-24-2007, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Well, I was ready to respond to this childish post................

but, I'm looking out the window of my classroom and I see this kid with glasses and fat pockets. I'm going to run out to the playground and steal his lunch money!!

I'll post later!!!!!!!! In the meantime, below is my earlier post. I stand by that and remember, it's just my opinion and I don't know chit! .... Except that I don't have to hype my boat. For the record, I have NEVER said a negative thing about Active Thunder boats. I'm sure that they are nice boats, but I've never ridden on one.

EARLIER POST:

It's just getting a little old. Too much hype...let the boats get thier reputation from performance, fit and finish, resale value and happy customers. Not sure how other people feel, but having a few people always cramming how great active thunders are down our throats gets old. There are no ill feelings on my part about any of it as I find it entertaining, but (IMHO) the internet can backfire on people in the boat industry when used in the wrong way. Just my $.02.

BUT.......Different strokes for different folks makes the world an interesting place!

Merry Christmas,
Craig

PS- Being home sick and not having the internet for a week sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many nerds, so little time.....
Attached Images