Like Tree0Likes

key west drama

Reply
Old 11-18-2009, 01:36 PM
  #21
No Comment
VIP Member
 
packinair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Posts: 1,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
so what exactly was the indecent/infraction that happened out on the course?
the one guy clearly did something that made the other spill his drink.. I would have been pissed as a mofo and swinging also
__________________
packinair is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:41 PM
  #22
Social Distortion
Gold Member
 
wstultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Lake Conroe,Texas
My Boats: 33 Sutphen, 26 Sutphen, TOPPS Lake Conroe
Posts: 5,723
Default

Hey man, I've got a beverage here!
wstultz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:53 PM
  #23
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
so what exactly was the indecent/infraction that happened out on the course?
what happened was brian kept trying to flip my dad and benny in the panasonic boat and hit my dads prop! that is y my dad had to take the boat out of the water to fix it! and its all because of that idiot!!!! ughhh i am so angry about that because BRIAN DOES NOT DESERVE THAT TITLE and they are both racing fountains i don't understand his mind-state to try and hut my daddy and benny!!!! these kinds of actions are UNCALLED FOR
nikkibella is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:14 PM
  #24
No Comment
VIP Member
 
packinair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Posts: 1,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkibella View Post
my dad joe lamberti is a better driver and has a better boat then brian forehand and in the last race in Key West 2009 november 16th Brian Forehand hit the Panasonic boat on purpose && tried to throw my father and benny off coarse because he was jealous and cant drive.. thats all I HAVE TOO SAY I AM SO ANGRY and i think that Brian is a fake!!! so you all know my dad is amazing and Brian just could not fathom having my dad win all 3 races!! JEALOUS PEOPLEEEEEEE really tick mee off i will go too the next race and if you hit my dads boat or do something to put MY DADS LIFE (as well as bennys) IN JEOPARDY one more time I WILL HIT YOUR BOAT and it will not be the last you hear from me SO PLAY FAIR AND STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN kk thanx have a great life!!

ok, first of all using 2 names to talk to yourself is not going to fool any of the adults here, second of all, way to show professionalism by threatening to hit another guys boat. Temper tantrums like yours are why so many of us no longer come to any races. I understand you are a kid and upset but can you back up that he intended to make contact? you really believe he sat there and said " I am SOO jealous of this guy I think I will crash into him and KEEP trying and flip him because I am soo jealous" Please post some facts and the video of the said incident
__________________
packinair is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:21 PM
  #25
Registered
 
dkwestern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Lake St. Clair
My Boats: 33' Powerplay triple 2.5's
Posts: 2,973
Default

He hit his props??? How? With what? With his bow?
dkwestern is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:35 PM
  #26
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montgomery, Texas
My Boats: 42 Fountain
Posts: 3,909
Default

My dad can beat up your dad!!!!!
joew. is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:37 PM
  #27
No Comment
VIP Member
 
packinair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Posts: 1,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwestern View Post
He hit his props??? How? With what? With his bow?
don't you know when your trying to flip someone you hit their props on purpose to take them out.. especially when you are jealous of them
__________________
packinair is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:50 PM
  #28
Rob
VIP Member
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkibella View Post
what happened was brian kept trying to flip my dad and benny in the panasonic boat and hit my dads prop! that is y my dad had to take the boat out of the water to fix it! and its all because of that idiot!!!! ughhh i am so angry about that because BRIAN DOES NOT DESERVE THAT TITLE and they are both racing fountains i don't understand his mind-state to try and hut my daddy and benny!!!! these kinds of actions are UNCALLED FOR
sorry for the incident,How old are you?

Rob
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:51 PM
  #29
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by packinair View Post
ok, first of all using 2 names to talk to yourself is not going to fool any of the adults here, second of all, way to show professionalism by threatening to hit another guys boat. Temper tantrums like yours are why so many of us no longer come to any races. I understand you are a kid and upset but can you back up that he intended to make contact? you really believe he sat there and said " I am SOO jealous of this guy I think I will crash into him and KEEP trying and flip him because I am soo jealous" Please post some facts and the video of the said incident
THIS IS HIS DAUGHTER I AM 20 YEARS OLD... i am standing up for my father because i think this is the most stupid thing ever and I AM THE ONE WHO SAID I WILL HIT HIS BOAT && plus u need to get a life which obviously you DO NOT HAVE so relax and IT IS MY DAD THAT I DONT WANT TO LOOSE OVER SOME STUPID BOATING JEALOUSEY!!! and u all can just stopp thank u BYEEEEEE

Last edited by nikkibella; 11-18-2009 at 03:13 PM.
nikkibella is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:53 PM
  #30
Registered
 
ItsPeanut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Im close to water?
My Boats: 21 Scout
Posts: 1,239
Default

Thats it, ill meet you at the swingset at 3:30! And no cheating.
ItsPeanut is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.