Like Tree0Likes

key west drama

Reply
Old 11-18-2009, 03:59 PM
  #41
Registered
Trade Score: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lees Summit ~ LOTO 10MM
My Boats: 43SC ...............Black Thunder
Posts: 2,661
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by packinair View Post
so you have any pictures for us to post in the uncensored section??
+1
endeavor1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:10 PM
  #42
Registered
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkibella View Post
THIS IS HIS DAUGHTER I AM 20 YEARS OLD... i am standing up for my father because i think this is the most stupid thing ever and I AM THE ONE WHO SAID I WILL HIT HIS BOAT && plus u need to get a life which obviously you DO NOT HAVE so relax and IT IS MY DAD THAT I DONT WANT TO LOOSE OVER SOME STUPID BOATING JEALOUSEY!!! and u all can just stopp thank u BYEEEEEE
Nikki, looks to me that your "daddy" cut Brian Forehand off. If I were him I would be pissed at your "daddy". Don't hate on him because your "daddy" can't drive a boat! Proof is in the pics! Maybe your "daddy" should ask him for some driving lessons! Sorry to hear that the CAT KILLER got KILLED AGAIN! Maybe you or your "daddy" are the ones that are JEALOUS!!

Last edited by Cash Bar; 11-18-2009 at 11:25 PM.
two speed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:23 PM
  #43
No Comment
VIP Member
 
packinair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Posts: 1,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by two speed View Post
Nikki, looks to me that your "daddy" cut Brian Forehand off. If I were him I would be pissed at your "daddy". Don't hate on him because your "daddy" can't drive a boat! Proof is in the pics! Maybe your "daddy" should ask him for some driving lessons! Sorry to hear that the CAT KILLER got KILLED AGAIN! Maybe you or your "daddy" are the ones that are JEALOUS!!
those pictures clearly show brian slowing down in a jealous attempt to flip Panasonic from behind and take them out by damaging their props. I think we all know now from the pictures that brian was undisputedly in a jealous rage and making a premeditated attempt to slip the other boat
__________________
packinair is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:24 PM
  #44
No Comment
VIP Member
 
packinair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Posts: 1,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuda View Post
Haven't you ever seen a naked chick?????
No big surprizes in store for me. I've seen women before.
one more never hurt anyone
__________________
packinair is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:24 PM
  #45
Registered
Trade Score: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toledo Oh
My Boats: 22 Avanti, 25 Nova, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree,SBYC
Posts: 8,665
Default

.,,

Last edited by phragle; 11-18-2009 at 04:27 PM.
phragle is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:28 PM
  #46
Registered
Trade Score: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toledo Oh
My Boats: 22 Avanti, 25 Nova, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree,SBYC
Posts: 8,665
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley View Post
Don't both of these boats run out of Fountains race shop together??

did you see post #16?? duhhh!!! And the real Nikki Bella is like hot and stuff cuz like her and her twin sister are all lezzed out wrestler chicks!!! theyd totally jackknife powerbomb some hater. So you real or you some fakeazz wishuwas hardcore H8? lets hook up and show me what you got! oh hey..why you say your 20?? ur MS sez your 25 but if ur 20 thats cool we can hit up TJand get R drunk on revolucion...
phragle is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:37 PM
  #47
Registered
Trade Score: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lees Summit ~ LOTO 10MM
My Boats: 43SC ...............Black Thunder
Posts: 2,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by phragle View Post
did you see post #16?? duhhh!!! And the real Nikki Bella is like hot and stuff cuz like her and her twin sister are all lezzed out wrestler chicks!!! theyd totally jackknife powerbomb some hater. So you real or you some fakeazz wishuwas hardcore H8? lets hook up and show me what you got! oh hey..why you say your 20?? ur MS sez your 25 but if ur 20 thats cool we can hit up TJand get R drunk on revolucion...
LMAO
endeavor1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:38 PM
  #48
Registered
 
txriverrat2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Channelview, Texas
My Boats: 1993 Cruisers Inc Twin Diesel, 23' CC 225 Optimax
Posts: 911
Default

Holy chit this is good !!! Never visit OSO due to the BS - but this makes waiting on the s o b to load so much worth it - and just another reason I got SERIOUS about my boat forums......
txriverrat2001 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:39 PM
  #49
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Bullhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Smithfield, VA
My Boats: Outerlimits Sl44
Posts: 1,227
Default

Brian rode with me on thursday on the pokerrun...it was supposed to be a day off....he asked to me to stop two times to assist boats that were broke down (non-Fountain) and he got them back going....we could have rode right by them and no one would have known the difference...he wanted to stop one more time but I wouldn't because we had a tight schedule....what a bad guy
Bullhead is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:42 PM
  #50
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
fountain4play's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Omaha - LOTO
My Boats: Nor-Tech 3600 SuperCat "Suppression"
Posts: 1,386
Default

Someone can't handle that Daddy got beat in a race he should have run away with....

Whether Panasonic "Cat Killer" was trying to put on a good show for the fans or not with his obvious horsepower advantage of around 1,000 ponies they should have been way out in front and wouldn't have had to worry about anything that Stampede could do to them....

Maybe Daddy should have a nice chat with his little girl and explain that this is part of racing, things happen and from the video we were able to see and the pictures posted he tried to cut across Stampede while being behind him... It doesn't look like "Cat Killer" is two boat lengths in front Stampede while trying to take the inside lane...

It's a little sad when a racers little girl has to post B.S. on a website because you didn't win and try and claim foul play....
fountain4play is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.