Notices

key west drama

Old 11-18-2009, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by packinair
so you have any pictures for us to post in the uncensored section??
+1
Old 11-18-2009, 03:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nikkibella
THIS IS HIS DAUGHTER I AM 20 YEARS OLD... i am standing up for my father because i think this is the most stupid thing ever and I AM THE ONE WHO SAID I WILL HIT HIS BOAT && plus u need to get a life which obviously you DO NOT HAVE so relax and IT IS MY DAD THAT I DONT WANT TO LOOSE OVER SOME STUPID BOATING JEALOUSEY!!! and u all can just stopp thank u BYEEEEEE
Nikki, looks to me that your "daddy" cut Brian Forehand off. If I were him I would be pissed at your "daddy". Don't hate on him because your "daddy" can't drive a boat! Proof is in the pics! Maybe your "daddy" should ask him for some driving lessons! Sorry to hear that the CAT KILLER got KILLED AGAIN! Maybe you or your "daddy" are the ones that are JEALOUS!!

Last edited by Cash Bar; 11-18-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:23 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

Originally Posted by two speed
Nikki, looks to me that your "daddy" cut Brian Forehand off. If I were him I would be pissed at your "daddy". Don't hate on him because your "daddy" can't drive a boat! Proof is in the pics! Maybe your "daddy" should ask him for some driving lessons! Sorry to hear that the CAT KILLER got KILLED AGAIN! Maybe you or your "daddy" are the ones that are JEALOUS!!
those pictures clearly show brian slowing down in a jealous attempt to flip Panasonic from behind and take them out by damaging their props. I think we all know now from the pictures that brian was undisputedly in a jealous rage and making a premeditated attempt to slip the other boat
Old 11-18-2009, 03:24 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

Originally Posted by cuda
Haven't you ever seen a naked chick?????
No big surprizes in store for me. I've seen women before.
one more never hurt anyone
Old 11-18-2009, 03:24 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Last edited by phragle; 11-18-2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
Don't both of these boats run out of Fountains race shop together??

did you see post #16?? duhhh!!! And the real Nikki Bella is like hot and stuff cuz like her and her twin sister are all lezzed out wrestler chicks!!! theyd totally jackknife powerbomb some hater. So you real or you some fakeazz wishuwas hardcore H8? lets hook up and show me what you got! oh hey..why you say your 20?? ur MS sez your 25 but if ur 20 thats cool we can hit up TJand get R drunk on revolucion...
Old 11-18-2009, 03:37 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by phragle
did you see post #16?? duhhh!!! And the real Nikki Bella is like hot and stuff cuz like her and her twin sister are all lezzed out wrestler chicks!!! theyd totally jackknife powerbomb some hater. So you real or you some fakeazz wishuwas hardcore H8? lets hook up and show me what you got! oh hey..why you say your 20?? ur MS sez your 25 but if ur 20 thats cool we can hit up TJand get R drunk on revolucion...
LMAO
Old 11-18-2009, 03:38 PM
Registered

Holy chit this is good !!! Never visit OSO due to the BS - but this makes waiting on the s o b to load so much worth it - and just another reason I got SERIOUS about my boat forums......
Old 11-18-2009, 03:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

Brian rode with me on thursday on the pokerrun...it was supposed to be a day off....he asked to me to stop two times to assist boats that were broke down (non-Fountain) and he got them back going....we could have rode right by them and no one would have known the difference...he wanted to stop one more time but I wouldn't because we had a tight schedule....what a bad guy
Old 11-18-2009, 03:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

Someone can't handle that Daddy got beat in a race he should have run away with....

Whether Panasonic "Cat Killer" was trying to put on a good show for the fans or not with his obvious horsepower advantage of around 1,000 ponies they should have been way out in front and wouldn't have had to worry about anything that Stampede could do to them....

Maybe Daddy should have a nice chat with his little girl and explain that this is part of racing, things happen and from the video we were able to see and the pictures posted he tried to cut across Stampede while being behind him... It doesn't look like "Cat Killer" is two boat lengths in front Stampede while trying to take the inside lane...

It's a little sad when a racers little girl has to post B.S. on a website because you didn't win and try and claim foul play....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.