Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Where did the "ever see a motor blow up" thread go? >

Where did the "ever see a motor blow up" thread go?

Notices

Where did the "ever see a motor blow up" thread go?

Old 11-25-2009, 11:15 PM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 40 Posts
Default Galleon

Originally Posted by Boyd Racing Eng
I know GLH said don't feed the trolls but sometimes they are so cute you just can't resist. The Key West Freedom crew were all adults capable of making their own decisions. I always brief new riders myself and make sure they have goggles, earplugs ect and know where the grab handles are and how to use them. I am always keeping an eye on the passengers to be sure they are OK and comfortable in their enviorment. We know when to "strap in". big water, poker runs, lots of traffic ect. Anything can happen at any time but if you think running a 46' 13000#
boat in a straight line in 1' chop 3 miles offshore is pushing it....then you ain't got a clue. Happy boating and enjoy your Thanksgiving with your family.

Eric
Like, I said on the 1st thread GOOD job on keeping US1 a runnin. See ya in 2010 Great work and desire make the reality of dreams come true !
Old 11-25-2009, 11:21 PM
Registered

Default last statement

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
It was deleted at my request due to smart azz coments from dumb Azzes like YOU!!! We were safe and having fun and I shared it with normal people who enjoy boating. Not someone who feels the need to become safty police of the universe and coment on a boating trip you were not on. I'm a safe boater and in 15 years of running Skaters and the last 12 in a 46 I haven't hurt anybody. You really don't deserve a statement from me but you seem like such a tool that desided give you one!!! To everybody else have a great Thanksgiving This is the one and only statement I will make on this thread. See ya

JIM, ya said it well ! Thanks for all you have done for offshore, from all your years racing to doing poker runs. Keep up all the good work and your contributions to so many charities are unsurmountable !

Last edited by I'CE; 11-25-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:33 PM
Registered

Default invisible Vid.

[QUOTE=Bigyellowcat;2996481]Is it just me? Or is this site called OFFSHORE ONLY . Com???
Not,, I have a little girly boat.com
or,, I put my life jacket on when I wake up in the morning to make sure I don't drowned.com?
Or,, I wish I had a big enough ----- to not get on a boating webside and talk about someone I know nothing about .com

Tyson, you told a story, you made the disclosure, you presented the plan, you showed the extreme ! Was it pure energy ? The other 40 Skater runnin just beside ya was doin prob. all of the same. The Vid was explicit. Man a-lot of ----GD----experience OR an experience. Good luck to all and Happy Thanksgiving enjoy. ps: had to take out dick because this is not the uncensored section.

Last edited by I'CE; 11-28-2009 at 12:28 AM.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by grads2112
That picture was taken for a photo shoot in Tahoe when we were only driving about 1/2 a mile at a max speed of 45 m.p.h. and you're right we didn't have our Lifelines on. It was also taken three years ago and since then I have made lifevests mandatory when we are on plane. ANd if you look closely I have one hand on the wheel and one on the throttles. I think lifevests are a personal choice but letting go of the wheel at over 100 m.p.h. is just nuts.
Pot calling the kettle.....

No life vests in the photo you quickly deleted from a previous thread.

Over trimmed and very unsafe in your avatar.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:52 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We all remember 9/11 when United Flight 93 crashed in Pennsylvania. I'm a betting man and I'd bet if both of these men, Jim & grads were on that plane, "Jim" would have taken his seat belt off, stood up, and fought the terrorist and "grads" would have kept his seat belt on with his head between his legs wimpering like a little *****. Anyone like to take that bet? Didn't think so. Lets eat.

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 11-26-2009 at 03:25 AM.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:03 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by RebarBox
#224 - Third shot.
Simple observation. Call me the a$$clown police.
Originally Posted by Sean H
It was this pic..... you can see why he tried to delete it quickly.
Brutal... I love it...

Old 11-26-2009, 05:39 AM

Wink

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat
Is it just me? Or is this site called OFFSHORE ONLY . Com???
Not,, I have a little girly boat.com
or,, I put my life jacket on when I wake up in the morning to make sure I don't drowned.com?
Or,, I wish I had a big enough penis to not get on a boating webside and talk about someone I know nothing about .com

Tyson
Ya hit it on the head with both points. Ole boyz like that have to put on their life jacket in the morning in case they fall in when they have to lean over the bowl to pee with their little pecker
Old 11-26-2009, 08:49 AM
Registered

I think I will save this thread so when it gets deleted there is a record on what was said and by whom.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:01 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 29Firefox
Ya hit it on the head with both points. Ole boyz like that have to put on their life jacket in the morning in case they fall in when they have to lean over the bowl to pee with their little pecker
Hey hey hey I have been on a diet lately this AM I was happy to look down and see my pecker again.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:53 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Put the thread back up! It was great to see people enjoying the American dream. Screw the critisism, consider the source.
Ed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.