Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   63' Bertram Possibly stuffed off SC??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/222619-63-bertram-possibly-stuffed-off-sc.html)

tommymonza 08-23-2014 05:46 PM

:D

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 4176608)
sure . . . . use the right resin and the front doesnt fall off . . . . obviously this was not built so the front doesnt fall off . . . its a bit of a give away

Obviously spoke from an individual who had to repair a few vessels that the front tried to fall off from:D

tommymonza 08-23-2014 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 4176608)
sure . . . . use the right resin and the front doesnt fall off . . . . obviously this was not built so the front doesnt fall off . . . its a bit of a give away

And I am sure it met the strict requirements of having at least one steering wheel and a least one crew member.:D

glassdave 08-23-2014 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by tommymonza (Post 4176617)

Obviously spoke from an individual who had to repair a few vessels that the front tried to fall off from:D

well o course . . . . . i mean if the front hadnt fallen off it wouldnt have been in my shop . . . . kinda goes without say'in now doesn't it :picard1:

lol

tommymonza 08-23-2014 10:32 PM

:d

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 4176625)
well o course . . . . . I mean if the front hadnt fallen off it wouldnt have been in my shop . . . . Kinda goes without say'in now doesn't it :picard1:

lol

So what kinda special proprietary materials you use to rebuild these vessels that the fronts tried to fall off?

Cardboard? Paper? Cellophane ? No i bet you use that special space age foam core only these guys got their hands on.:D

glassdave 08-23-2014 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by tommymonza (Post 4176751)
:d

So what kinda special proprietary materials you use to rebuild these vessels that the fronts tried to fall off?

Cardboard? Paper? Cellophane ? No i bet you use that special space age foam core only these guys got their hands on.:D

cardboard? . . . cardboards right out . . . no cardboard derivatives . . . . the front hasnt tried to fall . . . that would mean its still on and is a boat whos front hasn't fallen off at all :D

tommymonza 08-23-2014 11:46 PM

Daves glass

where we take pride in repairing your boat

so the front doesn't

fall off

FIXX 08-23-2014 11:50 PM

that thing ;ooks oke it got ran over by a freighter ship..
!..

tommymonza 08-23-2014 11:52 PM

Damn OSO program screwed up the layout. I had it laid out so nice so you could copy it and make up your new business cards:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

phragle 08-23-2014 11:52 PM

So if the front fell off a fountain, would it look like a regular boat???

tommymonza 08-23-2014 11:55 PM

Well that would be a good start but than what would you do to it so it didn't look like it was sinking too?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D