Like Tree0Likes

Dyno Challange???

Reply

Old 01-15-2010, 10:17 PM
  #31
Skater Brother
Platinum Member
 
FREEDOM US1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wichita, KS
My Boat: 46 Skater,35 Cig, 57 Carver
Posts: 2,541
Default

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
know what jim, this staement says it all. I won my class in the first offshore challenge at an avg speed of 62.8 mph in my tiger. I wasnt the fastest, i didnt go over 5K the whole trip as my MDG performance motors only had 4hours on them, I ran the whole event at 4800 rpms...the reason I got the trophy is I finished!

Good for you!! Congrats!! A lot of races come down to who saved their boat until the end. I'll probably start out a little slower this year if I go.
FREEDOM US1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:07 AM
  #32
Registered
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Lake of the ozarks
My Boat: 40 Skater 607Ci 14:71 TF Kobelco
Posts: 1,233
Default

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
know what jim, this staement says it all. I won my class in the first offshore challenge at an avg speed of 62.8 mph in my tiger. I wasnt the fastest, i didnt go over 5K the whole trip as my MDG performance motors only had 4hours on them, I ran the whole event at 4800 rpms...the reason I got the trophy is I finished!

Winner
Dosent matter what speed!
congrats.
thumper038 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:00 AM
  #33
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
GLH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, VT
My Boat: Azimut
Posts: 15,268
Default

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
know what jim, this staement says it all. I won my class in the first offshore challenge at an avg speed of 62.8 mph in my tiger. I wasnt the fastest, i didnt go over 5K the whole trip as my MDG performance motors only had 4hours on them, I ran the whole event at 4800 rpms...the reason I got the trophy is I finished!
"a man who drove fast enough to win but at the slowest possible speed" -Stirling Moss about Jackie Stewart
GLH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:40 AM
  #34
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Jassman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 9,374
Default

Originally Posted by GLH View Post
"a man who drove fast enough to win but at the slowest possible speed" -Stirling Moss about Jackie Stewart
good quote....also good job Rob.
Jassman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:50 PM
  #35
Registered
VIP Member
 
HotPursuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Slidell,Louisiana
My Boat: 40 Skater
Posts: 1,783
Default

Originally Posted by Ptufaro View Post
Good just a bit slow.
New baby boy is here and don't have quite the spare time as I used to.
I am shooting for this summer
Congrats Bro. Before you know it you will have a new crew chief,
then they grow up and but you rig.
Miami this year??
HotPursuit is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:51 PM
  #36
Registered
VIP Member
 
HotPursuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Slidell,Louisiana
My Boat: 40 Skater
Posts: 1,783
Default

Originally Posted by thumper038 View Post
Winner
Dosent matter what speed!
congrats.
Now ya tell me!!
HotPursuit is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:16 PM
  #37
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Ptufaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Metairie, La.
Posts: 667
Default

Originally Posted by HotPursuit View Post
Congrats Bro. Before you know it you will have a new crew chief,
then they grow up and but you rig.
Miami this year??
Not going to make it to Miami this year.
Got a little work to do
Ptufaro is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser