Notices

Solomons Island?????

Old 04-18-2002, 12:30 PM
Avengerangel

Cool

We might be able to make it. Last time I went to Tiki bar opening it was a girls night out thingy and when we got back to the car some big, fat, sweaty guy was passed out inside the car. Luckily we grew up with one of the deputies handling crowd control and he got the guy out of the car and didnt say a word about our perfume....Ala Mai Tai spelling? Thank God he didnt puke or worse in the car!!! We have a Powerquest with blue and yellow lightning bolts with a checked flag design. We are planning on going out this weekend but havent used the boat since January so you know how that goes. We will be sporting our OSO t-shirts and will look for all you guys.

AA

Old 04-18-2002, 12:53 PM
Charter Member #943

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Darn, looks like I am going to miss a good one. I probably won't have the boat splashed until late Saturday by the time I get it all de-winterized. You all have a great time and drink one for me…
Old 04-18-2002, 06:58 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I am afraid I will be helping CheckmateF1 install his new motor this weekend. There is a slim chance we may pop down there, but I have not been that far down the river before!