Like Tree0Likes

We LOST this round

Old 04-18-2002, 05:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer

How the hell can you conjure up the audacity to tell us what we should be concerned about?? [sigh...]
Who do you think you are? I sure as hell don't worry about Ill politics...

Quote:
Defrauding the taxpayers out of millions should be the concern of people in Florida
Old 04-18-2002, 06:46 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Crash.....DO YOU EVER READ WHAT PEOPLE SAY TO YOU?

I truely beleive you get off on doing this.....

Please man.......it's not cool when you kick your "Family" in the sack every time we say something.....
Old 04-18-2002, 07:31 PM
mlitefan

"I sure as hell don't worry about Ill politics..."

Well...they are too busy digging up dead people so they can vote to be concerned either!

SC...The glass house you live in is just too damn big for you to be throwing stones...

Chicago...now THERE is a city that can be proud of its politics...now I see why you want to talk about Florida...

Old 04-18-2002, 11:53 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1997 35' Fountain

Quote:
Originally posted by mlitefan
"I sure as hell don't worry about Ill politics..."

Well...they are too busy digging up dead people so they can vote to be concerned either!
Here in Chicago it's Vote early and vote often. : D

Thatís it for my political satire. I feel bad for you guys in FL.
I personally wouldn't want to harm any animal while out boating. I posted a news article about a month ago that used scientific data to prove that more of these manatee's were getting hurt because they couldn't hear the SLOW moving boats coming towards them. If the STMC was so interested in the animal and not their agenda a device could be installed that would emit a sound to keep the manatee out of certain areas.

I understand why SC is picking on your governor. It's too depressing to look at our own governor. A Republican who has been acting more like a Democrat.

Good luck with your fight,
Dan
Old 04-19-2002, 08:24 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

My Boats: 2006 Hustler 388, 2004 Hustler Talon 25, 1999 30 Spectre cat and 2007 21' hydrostream voyager w/ Merc. 225 EFI

Candyman,
Bingo! That's what I'm talking about!! This decision is BAD for the Manatee and boaters, moreso for the Manatee.
Manatees are still going to DIE from SLOW moving boats, without the Acoustic Warning Device!!

Manatee Fun Fact #785
The manatee, 16 years old, born and raised in the the Lowery Park Zoo, (Stormy was his namo ), that used for the Acoustic Research Study, one of the SMARTEST Manatees ever observed, was RELEASED into the wild this past Feb. by the FFWCC. It was part of their "Reintroduction of Captive Manatees into the Wild" program.
We, (CFW), think that IF we (Humans), are to do the utmost to help this animal, we NEED to learn MORE about it?! Stormy would have been the one of best sources for this data. BUT alias, the FFWCC and the STMC continues to IGNORE this area of research and stay with a NON-PROTECTION plan that is based on outdated research! Here is the Acoutic Study link for your reading pleasure
http://www.acoustics.org/press/142nd/gerstein2.html
Have a good day, TGIF,
MD
PS Is anyone using the new AC Delco "Rapid Fire 1 Spark Plug in a HP500? I'm going to post about it over in the Tech. section later.
Thanks!

Last edited by Dean Ferry; 04-19-2002 at 08:27 AM.