Notices

Desert Storm 2010

Old 03-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Therapy Session
Thanks thisistank for the info. And yes I will be entering the poker run. Me and my brother are going to run it. Dont know many people out west here, so if you see me please give me a hollar. I am from IL but am working in Fallon, NV all summer so I am getting my boat out for this run and will probably be boating Lake Tahoe most of the summer. Here is a pic of my boat so people can hollar at me. Always looking to meet new people. Man I love this hobby.
Hey man I just moved back up to Reno. We will have to hook up this summer. When are you heading down for Desert Storm?
Old 03-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by x7734x
Hey man I just moved back up to Reno. We will have to hook up this summer. When are you heading down for Desert Storm?
I should be getting into Lake Havasu on Thursday morning given no trouble with the trip out.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Registered

I think we are going down wed. To work on our boat before the fun begins I'll have to also put a pic of our velocity so I can hook up with you guys.