Like Tree0Likes

Need a room for Havasu!

Reply
Old 03-18-2010, 09:27 AM
  #1
Registered
VIP Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (2)
 
LubeJobs42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Fort Lauderdale
My Boats: 44 MTI 39 MTI 35 MOTION 16 DONZI
Posts: 3,594
Default Need a room for Havasu!

I guess i waited too long to decide to go and all the key hotels are booked. I need a room in one of the main hotels, preferably http nautical inn. Just checking to see if anyone booked an extra room, knows of someone canceling or have a buddy that you just don't like too much. I am willing to pay extra $$.

If anyone can get me a room I will reciprocate with a boat ride.

Last edited by LubeJobs42; 03-18-2010 at 09:29 AM.
LubeJobs42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:27 AM
  #2
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Reno
My Boats: 1996 25' Eliminator Daytona
Posts: 169
Default

I think there is 25-30 people on the waiting list for the Nautical. Unless you can find someone willing to give up their room it's going to be tough to get in there. The Havasu Heat Hotel is right in the channel. I'm not to sure if they are letting people involved with the poker run/shoot out park theor boats overnight like they have allowed the last two years. Another option is the kings view condos in the channel. Here is one listed on Vacationrentals.com

http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacat...als/26394.html
x7734x is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:52 AM
  #3
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
GATORONE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Florida
Posts: 952
Default

How much$
GATORONE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:34 PM
  #4
Registered
VIP Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (2)
 
LubeJobs42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Fort Lauderdale
My Boats: 44 MTI 39 MTI 35 MOTION 16 DONZI
Posts: 3,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATORONE View Post
How much$
Wouldn't you rather have the ride??!!!


Where are you staying? Tank sent me some condos to look at, hopefully i will come up with something. Talked to your dad for a while last night. Looking for ward to Jax. He is such a good guy!
LubeJobs42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:15 PM
  #5
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 View Post
I guess i waited too long to decide to go and all the key hotels are booked. I need a room in one of the main hotels, preferably http nautical inn. Just checking to see if anyone booked an extra room, knows of someone canceling or have a buddy that you just don't like too much. I am willing to pay extra $$.

If anyone can get me a room I will reciprocate with a boat ride.
If you can not get a room maybe you can rent a house out.

http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forum...ad.php?t=17782

http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forum...splay.php?f=19
Boat Tech is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:17 PM
  #6
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
GATORONE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Florida
Posts: 952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 View Post
Wouldn't you rather have the ride??!!!


Where are you staying? Tank sent me some condos to look at, hopefully i will come up with something. Talked to your dad for a while last night. Looking for ward to Jax. He is such a good guy!
I have personally throttled a boat that fast but thanks for the offer. We have 8 rooms on the cove at the Nautical

Last edited by GATORONE; 03-18-2010 at 04:21 PM.
GATORONE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:59 PM
  #7
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATORONE View Post
I have personally throttled a boat that fast but thanks for the offer. We have 8 rooms on the cove at the Nautical
8? Dang sounds like a party, See you there Bill
Detail Toyz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:16 PM
  #8
skater brother
Platinum Member
 
pbam22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: waggaman la
My Boats: 2012 32 fun deck skater 40 flatdeck skater, 30 eliminator fun deck, sea fox cc
Posts: 1,245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detail Toyz View Post
8? Dang sounds like a party, See you there Bill
it will be
pbam22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:18 PM
  #9
Registered
VIP Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (2)
 
LubeJobs42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Fort Lauderdale
My Boats: 44 MTI 39 MTI 35 MOTION 16 DONZI
Posts: 3,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATORONE View Post
I have personally throttled a boat that fast but thanks for the offer. We have 8 rooms on the cove at the Nautical
Next year i'm booking 9 rooms!!!

If you end up with someone not showing Please keep me in mind.
Let me know what day you are going to be by Tommys for what we spoke about, i'd like to come by.
LubeJobs42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:30 PM
  #10
Charter Member #1528
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 621
Default

if you dont have any luck with femme... try

http://www.havasuvacationrentals.com/

Jeanette Clayton .. kings view association...
(928) 854-7800 ...
RiverGirl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:15 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.