Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Help! Issue with Mcleod Design in MI!! >

Help! Issue with Mcleod Design in MI!!

Notices

Help! Issue with Mcleod Design in MI!!

Old 05-17-2010, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

Last I heard he was working out of the Sunsation factory.

I also received a letter like that from his daughter about the same time.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

This is on the website circa Feb 2010:

Dear valued McLeod customer & friend:
Another friendly update to keep you “in the know”!
I have been loving the warm weather of AZ, and can finally say I am settled in. Plus I am 3.5 months pregnant!
I wanted to let you know that I have, yet again, taken over all the sales for McLeod Design Group. I have been helping my Dad, Michael, as much as possible since I have been gone but he has asked that I resume my original job of taking care of sales. As of today I am proud to say I am back! I will be working hard taking care of sales and being involved in some of the online social networks (e.g. Facebook). It is a nice way to keep people up to date and answer any product questions you may have. We will also be having special promotions only available to our Facebook Fans. We had a group page but I didn’t care for the setup so I deleted it and started FRESH. If you are on Facebook please let me know or follow this link and become a fan now!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor...8752362?ref=mf
I hope to see as many of your friendly faces on Facebook and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
My new direct business line is: 734-642-0333. My hours of operation will be M-F 9-5 EST.
Spread the word: Lets make 2010 a great boating year!!
Your Friend,
Stephanie McLeod Lee
McLeod Design Group, Inc,
Direct Line: 734-642-0333
Main Number: 734-942-1166
Fax: 734-942-0038
Old 05-17-2010, 10:20 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
You are wrong on that statement. The McCleod bolsters are excellent and after 5 years mine have never had an issue. Power base still works flawlessly and the seams/stitching is as perfect as the day the boat was delivered.

McCleod seats have been factory equipment in Baja, Black Thunder, Formula, Sunsation and others for years. That puts their product in more boats than anyone else in the seating business! Guy might be a d!ickhead but he makes nice seats!
imo, the formula seats I have seen I have not been a fan of. But I have had good luck with them sending parts out and stephanie was always most helpful.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt

Not sure where you heard that but I am 99% sure that is not true.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Russ13100
Not sure where you heard that but I am 99% sure that is not true.
why dont you look into it and let us know
Old 05-17-2010, 03:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Well I'm not sure where she is ACTUALLY located but I personally spoke on the phone with her 6 weeks ago to place this order. Still no update. Someone in the area offered to stop by there for me tomorrow so maybe we will see some progess.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:08 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

1 of my customers drove by today and said that they were there. Did you try to call them today ?
Old 05-17-2010, 04:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I did, Stephanies vmail says she is out of the office, been saying that for 2 weeks, the main line rings and then goes to a vmail box that says it it full. I have now emailed Mike and his wife both expressing my concern but have not received a response yet. I am giving it until tomorrow then I am oing to move forward with disputing the charges.....
Old 05-17-2010, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by damdonzi
This is on the website circa Feb 2010:

Dear valued McLeod customer & friend:
Another friendly update to keep you “in the know”!
I have been loving the warm weather of AZ, and can finally say I am settled in. Plus I am 3.5 months pregnant!
I wanted to let you know that I have, yet again, taken over all the sales for McLeod Design Group. I have been helping my Dad, Michael, as much as possible since I have been gone but he has asked that I resume my original job of taking care of sales. As of today I am proud to say I am back! I will be working hard taking care of sales and being involved in some of the online social networks (e.g. Facebook). It is a nice way to keep people up to date and answer any product questions you may have. We will also be having special promotions only available to our Facebook Fans. We had a group page but I didn’t care for the setup so I deleted it and started FRESH. If you are on Facebook please let me know or follow this link and become a fan now!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor...8752362?ref=mf
I hope to see as many of your friendly faces on Facebook and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
My new direct business line is: 734-642-0333. My hours of operation will be M-F 9-5 EST.
Spread the word: Lets make 2010 a great boating year!!
Your Friend,
Stephanie McLeod Lee
McLeod Design Group, Inc,
Direct Line: 734-642-0333
Main Number: 734-942-1166
Fax: 734-942-0038
Maybe answering the phone and company email would be more important then your facebook fans. Talk about missed priorities.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatnt

He is NOT working out of the Sunsation factory. And from what I know anything from his daughter is questionable at best. Have someone stop in and check. I just saw him a few weeks ago still peddling and selling... didn't remember me from last yr when I told him his chit was overpriced and marginal

Last edited by POWERPLAY J; 05-17-2010 at 07:33 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.