Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cosker On Mystic Delamination (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/236175-cosker-mystic-delamination.html)

audacity 08-12-2010 11:59 AM

JC fixed the boat. the Bimini repair lasted under 5 min in st.clair and hooked the boat radically. jeff is actually damn good at driving boats sideways! LOL

audacity 08-12-2010 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by SLINGSHOT (Post 3181004)
JBS is going to build boats now?

jeff was 110% under the impression that he could show up and drive as i could show up and throttle. the JBS core team is very close!!! JC and JA resulted in an inordinate amount of tension because i was in constant battle with them as was my crew chief that took a back seat to arruda!

success or failure is on the core JBS Racing now and the MI City race felt great without the tension. we had our problems, jeff lisa m. even hospitalized adding to it. but it was still great having a plan and executing it! as we are right now with peter at skater!

Please feel free to stop by and see what going on with JBS R.!!!

Boatlesss 08-12-2010 12:22 PM

this is the “ultimate” caveat emptor! Someone with their “own” experience has taken their time, not to mention the heat (from some) to tell everyone what they have been through. I commend them for this and for those who attack these guys and defend others, while obviously not knowing either parties involved is insane and ridiculous. here is real life, two guys whom have spent their time, money and knowledge learning things the hard way and have come onto a public forum and told it like it is, the good, the bad and the ugly. albeit from their perspective, the others (actual parties involved in this) have the same opportunity to respond with their side of this story but have not felt the need to at this time. bravo and buyer beware

sommerfliesby 08-12-2010 12:24 PM

Having been in their motorhome and listened to the story this past weekend...I'm fully with JBS on this one. I'm kinda stunned there's even an arguement.

Catmando 08-12-2010 01:59 PM

Holy s**t! Just think what would be said if those guys bought a plywood Cougar back in the late 70's, early 80's. At one point, the Coast Guard was considering fining us for littering.

BROWNIE you crazy. :lolhit:

JBS 08-12-2010 03:05 PM

Starting over

I'm apologizing for anything inappropriate that I've said-I sometimes just say what's on my mind.Also that JBS racing has always been on the brink of extinction because of the nature of going beyond racing and into the unknown test pilot area-so the very best of whatever or whoever it is imperative.The last 2years have been spent starting over again and again.Now, finally,we have our destiny in our own hands-and it's where we've wanted it all along.We are very excited about the future and what we can accomplish.Thank you to all the people that have supported us and helped us.JBS

KiloKat 08-12-2010 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by JBS (Post 3181218)
I'm apologizing for anything inappropriate that I've said-I sometimes just say what's on my mind.Also that JBS racing has always been on the brink of extinction because of the nature of going beyond racing and into the unknown test pilot area-so the very best of whatever or whoever it is imperative.The last 2years have been spent starting over again and again.Now, finally,we have our destiny in our own hands-and it's where we've wanted it all along.We are very excited about the future and what we can accomplish.Thank you to all the people that have supported us and helped us.JBS

Good Luck to you & the crew Jeff!

audacity 08-12-2010 05:41 PM

THANKS DAVE!

THANK YOU kilokat for the use of your facility in the past to do our engine swap!! LOL before the boat ever saw the water...LOL...but, none the less if it was not for the KK and his team would would have never raced in LOTO! Myric (sp) is one of the best guys i have talked to when talking diagnostics!

LOOK forward to seeing everyone there!!!

audacity 08-12-2010 05:48 PM

we met "summerfliesby" this year in MI city. they never met us prior to! they went out of their way to help as we did to see they got a look at the inside of racing, be; be it good or bad.

in fact he's another new customer for JBS Racing for engine/drives and bottom rebuild work this winter...now we just have to talk him into taking it to the keys for testing! you and your wife were great hanging out with! do you have that pic i took of u2 in the boat?

thanks