Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Skater's Hledin on Shootout Purse and Mystic Repair >

Skater's Hledin on Shootout Purse and Mystic Repair

Notices

Skater's Hledin on Shootout Purse and Mystic Repair

Old 08-13-2010, 07:49 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Peter is a class act,straight and to the point and he has nothing bad to say about anyone or anything.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Peter is one of the most interesting people in the marine industry. VERY low key humble guy.

The most interesting thing he ever told me is "I don't like to run my boats, I prefer the likes of John Tomlinson or Pat Patel to run my boats and have them give me their feedback. They are the professionals."
Old 08-13-2010, 08:54 AM
JBS
Registered

Default Why

Peter has been great-open arms and open doors.I have yet to hear him say no or that can't be done.thank you so much for all the help.
Just one thing I would like to add-for JBS racing-it's not just that stuff breaks-for us we want to know why and how so we can improve ourseleves and our product.In the end it helps build trust and confidence-something I haven't had in a few years now.
Thank you again Peter and everyone that has helped JBS racing.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Had the chance to talk to Peter very briefly at one of the parties during the Miami Boat Show a couple of years ago. Very unassuming, humble, gentleman. Way to go.
Old 08-13-2010, 07:27 PM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 08-13-2010, 07:51 PM
Registered

we cut out the port side and changed it.

read between the lines here people!!....

the starboard side (no visual damage after MI City) was just cut out and replaced.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by audacity
we cut out the port side and changed it.

read between the lines here people!!....

the starboard side (no visual damage after MI City) was just cut out and replaced.
Read between the line Joe,
You can't tell that the flavor of the thread is trying to change to a more positive message. YOU POST WAY TO MUCH negative BS.

Just go out and start winning thats all that counts not all the BS!!!!
Old 08-13-2010, 11:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hellfire
Read between the line Joe,
You can't tell that the flavor of the thread is trying to change to a more positive message. YOU POST WAY TO MUCH negative BS.

Just go out and start winning thats all that counts not all the BS!!!!
jeff i would like to keep the "flavor" of this thread factual. while the facts maybe effecting some negatively. it seems to be doing wonders for others.

jeff and i would love to go out and start winning! but is that a fact?...NO...team JBS is focussed on learning and developing a reliable program. racing is the way to do it and the place to do it! are we going to beat geico, AM, or even Dave S.?...I got no idea, but we are going to try like heII while learning things we should have known years ago. it makes it hard and frustrating! more than any words i can express here!

ask any racer that has been in our trailer; from super v days, or even F2 days...maybe asking about a drive concern??? water pumps or any 525/bravo issue... i have put in extra hours rebuilding drives for racers so they could run against us the next day. ask them if i cut corners or they thought i may have not given them 110% no matter the time of night or what my day was like!....then ask what JBS Racing charged them???? NOTHING...to my knowledge JBS Racing has never taken money from another racer from a water pump, gear, or complete rebuild ON THE SPOT! by NO MEANS am i trying to pat JBS Racing on the back! There are very few racers that post here and most fans do not get a chance to see the inside of what we do.

So, if you don't know us or have never talked with us please make it a priority to do so at any event! that even does for the people that are anti JBS...ANYONE walking up to me get's a clean slate. so just because we go at it here online...take the time to talk with us first and see first hand our program...then feel free to come in here and bash us!!

cheers
Old 08-13-2010, 11:25 PM
Registered
VIP Member

"Rock bands will come and rock bands will go, but rock and roll lives on forever", Skater is rock and roll
Old 08-13-2010, 11:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by frankenstein
"Rock bands will come and rock bands will go, but rock and roll lives on forever", Skater is rock and roll
i was telling someone the other day how i love being at skater with all the history around me! i loved the old lake-x (prior to JBS) and felt VERY privileged to have the privileges i did have there! looking back; it was a huge!!!! THANKS!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.