Like Tree0Likes

Hot Boat Weekend

Reply
Old 08-24-2010, 03:02 PM
  #21
Registered
 
baronmarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: ada/grand haven,mi
My Boats: Formula 400 SS/Lipship38Topgun/ 19' baron Surface drive/13'6" dux inflatable cat 50hp
Posts: 1,323
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty View Post
Be there

NK
hey parn if you need someone to run that sweet 16, i'm your man. lol

todd
baronmarine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 05:14 PM
  #22
Registered
 
Nauti Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Western Michigan
My Boats: 16 Donzi 41 Saber 27 Magnum 35 Chris Craft Commander
Posts: 1,885
Default

Stop getting upgrades on the topgun so Ben has time to fix my drive. Bring the little boat
NK
Nauti Kitty is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:25 AM
  #23
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
articfriends's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Frankenmuth
My Boats: EX 99 MPH 272 Baja owner, 1999 Scarab 33 AVS NOW
Posts: 6,072
Default

I'll be there thurs afternoon,Smitty
articfriends is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:48 AM
  #24
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Laingsburg, Michigan
My Boats: 2003 Cigarette Gladiator Lipship staggered 700 zuls
Posts: 1,610
Default

Never been to hardy damn before but I think I'm gonna make an appearance this year, I'm out of work Thursday a.m. Don't no anything about the water way, launches, hang outs or places to stay the night. Any info appreciated.
THE 288 KID is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:08 AM
  #25
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Spring Lake, MI
My Boats: Advantage
Posts: 328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by articfriends View Post
I'll be there thurs afternoon,Smitty
S C H I M T A A A Y..... (in my best SC288 voice)

Glad your coming brotha! Have not heard from you in a while!
Good times are coming!

Hey bring some spare parts for the sleeper so your kid wont have to drive all the way there....

Last edited by Todd Hartigh; 08-25-2010 at 05:25 AM.
Todd Hartigh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:21 AM
  #26
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Spring Lake, MI
My Boats: Advantage
Posts: 328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE 288 KID View Post
Never been to hardy damn before but I think I'm gonna make an appearance this year, I'm out of work Thursday a.m. Don't no anything about the water way, launches, hang outs or places to stay the night. Any info appreciated.
Brower Park http://www.mecostacountyparks.com/Brower.htm

It has kinda been the center of it all since the beginning. They have camping and a decent boat launch. Lots of parties going on all week at different camp sites, not to mention a ton of sweet rides to look at. They have two big coves you can beach your boat at and tie to a post. You can leave the boat in the water there or pull it and put it on your camp site.

There are three main places people go:
1. Brower Park - center of the river

2.The Sand Bar - up river a few miles - lots of boats hanging out and drag racing. Sometimes there is a radar gun out. Lots of drag style boats along with offshores.

3. Consumers Beach - down river a few miles - Sat. is a big raft off party with lots of BOOBIES. There are people hanging there all week. Inside the cove is pretty wild...just outside is a little more mellow but the party keeps growing that way.

I will post our camp site numbers during that week. Come find us and we can give you some hints about the river. Our parties are pretty easy to spot
Todd Hartigh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:13 AM
  #27
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Laingsburg, Michigan
My Boats: 2003 Cigarette Gladiator Lipship staggered 700 zuls
Posts: 1,610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh View Post
Brower Park http://www.mecostacountyparks.com/Brower.htm

It has kinda been the center of it all since the beginning. They have camping and a decent boat launch. Lots of parties going on all week at different camp sites, not to mention a ton of sweet rides to look at. They have two big coves you can beach your boat at and tie to a post. You can leave the boat in the water there or pull it and put it on your camp site.

There are three main places people go:
1. Brower Park - center of the river

2.The Sand Bar - up river a few miles - lots of boats hanging out and drag racing. Sometimes there is a radar gun out. Lots of drag style boats along with offshores.

3. Consumers Beach - down river a few miles - Sat. is a big raft off party with lots of BOOBIES. There are people hanging there all week. Inside the cove is pretty wild...just outside is a little more mellow but the party keeps growing that way.

I will post our camp site numbers during that week. Come find us and we can give you some hints about the river. Our parties are pretty easy to spot
This is the kind of break down i was lookin for! Thanks. I'm pretty easy to spot too. Pale white and a cowboy hat lmao
THE 288 KID is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 08:21 AM
  #28
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cadillac, MI
My Boats: '98 OL 37 Stiletto, '90 Malibu F3
Posts: 131
Default

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...rdy-party.html

This thread has some more detailed info about boating on the Muskegon. If your boat is greater than 30' in length Brower park is about the only launch- although I have heard of others putting in at Oxbow. Hope to see everyone there!
northerndoc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:39 AM
  #29
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LaPorte, IN
My Boats: 2003 37 Active Thunder
Posts: 246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by articfriends View Post
I'll be there thurs afternoon,Smitty

See you there Smitty!
SC288 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:40 AM
  #30
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LaPorte, IN
My Boats: 2003 37 Active Thunder
Posts: 246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Hartigh View Post
S C H I M T A A A Y..... (in my best SC288 voice)

Glad your coming brotha! Have not heard from you in a while!
Good times are coming!

Hey bring some spare parts for the sleeper so your kid wont have to drive all the way there....
I couldn't of done it better myself. Stroud and I will be sending you an envelope soon.
SC288 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.