Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
i need fuel injection help 32 skater, blown big blocks >

i need fuel injection help 32 skater, blown big blocks

Notices

i need fuel injection help 32 skater, blown big blocks

Old 09-19-2010, 02:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Parker... the problem with Tuners in the past in Boating or even automotive uses is that most have been tweaking base programs without the knowledge of what their keystrokes actually do. You need someone like my brother who not only has tuned over 4000 Performance ECUs but the greatest majority of those to be very high strung forced induction... one making 1114 rwhp on E85 at 40+ PSI!

With the rise of fuel costs on the horizon, I would stick it out and see if he might be interested in taking a look at your boat's issues. You can always get better throttle response, power and economy with a properly tuned EFI.
Old 09-19-2010, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by PixxByTango
Parker... the problem with Tuners in the past in Boating or even automotive uses is that most have been tweaking base programs without the knowledge of what their keystrokes actually do. You need someone like my brother who not only has tuned over 4000 Performance ECUs but the greatest majority of those to be very high strung forced induction... one making 1114 rwhp on E85 at 40+ PSI!

With the rise of fuel costs on the horizon, I would stick it out and see if he might be interested in taking a look at your boat's issues. You can always get better throttle response, power and economy with a properly tuned EFI.

Who's your Brother?
Old 09-19-2010, 07:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by PARKER RABE
does anybody know anyone that can help me in florida , i have a 32 skater ,with blown big blocks , the fuel injection is a total mess in the thing , it has throttle body fuel injection , i was told it was made by holly , with the accel fuel managment little computer boxes, , i bought the program from accel and all the cords spent 500 bucks on it , had a guy that was a real good programer with late model fords, and he played with it for 2 days , finally gave up and suggested putting carbs on it , ....... im at the end of the road with this fuel injection , i was told it is a very good system if it is its set up right , but i dont have the time or the money to pay someone to program it or try and tune it , i wanna put carbs on it but dont have the spare cash , every thing is in great condition, just know nothing about fuel injection with big blocks..... is anyone intrested in buying it ???, ill sell the whole system , with all the cords ,program 4 throttle bodies, harness, brains ...complete fuel injection system for blown big blocks for $3800
also have the optional oxygen sensor with sniffer tube for tuning.
any intrest plese call parker rabe 727 686 0900

I ran a 30 Eliminator with BDS Blowers that was fuel injected and it was great. Precision marine did the Programing they are in New Orleans Area and are known for EFI Tunning. Many of thier other customers run a similar setup. Speak to Mark or Chris they just finished a motor that had Accel cpu and changed it over to MEFI, the customer was very pleased.
504-4697463
Old 09-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man thanks for the great replys............... gota go back and read all of them again, so i can answer them
Old 09-19-2010, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

seems like everyones leaning towards innovation....thats great ,ill give them a call tomorrow, there only 1 hour from me . i jst really want to got this thing straitend out without breaking the bank .
Old 01-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Parker ever get things straitend out without breaking the bank ???
Old 01-12-2011, 08:17 PM
Registered

Talking

When your spending someone else's money it ain't expensive...LOL...