Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mini Hawk is GONE!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/239399-mini-hawk-gone.html)

MiniHawk 09-21-2010 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by packinair (Post 3213660)
I will say who... YOU DON'T GET IT

2nd post a pic of this "ripped out" drain plug..

3rd.. welcome back to being on good 'ol Packinairs radar. I thought after you were banned, threatened to kill yourself if your account wasn't reinstated, called out on TONS of lies you got caught up in etc etc etc, you said you would knock this crap off.. Now do I have to dig up all the old stuff where you got busted in lies again?? I understand this is like a cat playing with a mouse, but he just keeps walking across the living room floor after being set free many times.. :drink:

You don't believe me? Then call harbor patrol and ask them for details. I know nothing about a police report and come over to the boatyard if you want to see the boat.

MiniHawk 09-21-2010 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 3213666)
Nobody here is bashing you. You'll know if that starts ;). we are questioning the situation based on your less than credible past. Very simple

I'm trying to explain it as best as I can and some things I do not know. Yes, I have had a less then credible past, but let's shed some light on good things I've done. I'd just like to have this boat situation resolved. I'm only 17 and some things I might still not fully understand.

DollaBill 09-21-2010 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by MiniHawk (Post 3213676)
I'm trying to explain it as best as I can and some things I do not know. Yes, I have had a less then credible past, but let's shed some light on good things I've done. I'd just like to have this boat situation resolved. I'm only 17 and some things I might still not fully understand.

Again, I'm not bashing. Whether you realize it or not right now your statement above contains some language that subconsiously is conflicting your story. Thats all. Just get the report and you'll have all your proof.

Hauling Trash 09-21-2010 04:43 PM

I know where 2 are for sale in NJ for $500.00 each, Both need work and come with trailers.

Mike

ItsPeanut 09-21-2010 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by packinair (Post 3213664)
oh yea, you should be able to get a copy of the police report by now, OR shall we do it the hard way..let's take a look, I might be able to buy a copy of the incident online

Ill give the kid credit for a couple things. His spelling, grammar and typing skills are exceptional. Im sure he can write you one up shortly.

jfm 09-21-2010 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Hauling Trash (Post 3213688)
I know where 2 are for sale in NJ for $500.00 each, Both need work and come with trailers.

Mike

PM sent

MiniHawk 09-21-2010 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 3213683)
Again, I'm not bashing. Whether you realize it or not right now your statement above contains some language that subconsiously is conflicting your story. Thats all. Just get the report and you'll have all your proof.

I don't know if
my mom has the report, or if the police have it. I was onboard the police boat when they were filling stuff out, but even before the report was finished, the harbor patrol officer comes back shouting "found it!"

DollaBill 09-21-2010 04:52 PM

The police ALWAYS have the report. You can usually pick up a copy within a day or 2.

MiniHawk 09-21-2010 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 3213701)
The police ALWAYS have the report. You can usually pick up a copy within a day or 2.

Ok..I'll ask my mom if she will give me a copy tomorrow. What bothers me though is that people don't understand the whole story with every detail I try to give.
Maybe people are right...I could handle things better in person then online. Ask here's Johnny, svl-warlock, stormrider etc what they know about me and that I'm a nice kid. Even ask the owner of the catamaran who was at the round long island race, the owner of the sonic from the race or even Charlie mc carthy and Michael Aronow...

DollaBill 09-21-2010 05:06 PM

We arent looking for references. This isnt a job interview. I don t want to beat you up so I'll sit back. But for your sake you should post a copy of the police report or just fade away so you don't get drawn and quartered. My .02

sdodson1 09-21-2010 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by MiniHawk (Post 3213700)
I don't know if
my mom has the report, or if the police have it. I was onboard the police boat when they were filling stuff out, but even before the report was finished, the harbor patrol officer comes back shouting "found it!"

Don't they have radios there? :lolhit:

MiniHawk 09-21-2010 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 3213716)
We arent looking for references. This isnt a job interview. I don t want to beat you up so I'll sit back. But for your sake you should post a copy of the police report or just fade away so you don't get drawn and quartered. My .02

Thanks for your input here thank you for trying to help, I'll see what I can do. But, if I cannot get the report, I won't want to stay away from offshore only.com because powerboating is my passion and I have no other connection to these type of people. I want to get a good reputation and get noticed well.

DollaBill 09-21-2010 05:20 PM

You can get the report. It's not a question. It's black and white. If theres no report than you're going to have to man-up and say that.

If you did file a report let this thread die tonight and get it tomorw. Then you'l have your info.

Sick Stinger 09-21-2010 05:26 PM

[QUOTE=MiniHawk;3213728 get noticed well.[/QUOTE]

Dont take this the wrong way, but Get noticed? Seems your trying to be "Mr Popular" bummin rides talking like you seems to know boats like the back of your hand. Last Vid I saw of you was stepping on some dudes seat thats was extra clean. Kid your not runnin serious hardware or one the top guys in the game. And im in no way saying I am either. Im just another everyday dude who is just happy to have an old resin junk.
-Mike

MiniHawk 09-21-2010 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger (Post 3213741)
Dont take this the wrong way, but Get noticed? Seems your trying to be "Mr Popular" bummin rides talking like you seems to know boats like the back of your hand. Last Vid I saw of you was stepping on some dudes seat thats was extra clean. Kid your not runnin serious hardware or one the top guys in the game. And im in no way saying I am either. Im just another everyday dude who is just happy to have an old resin junk.
-Mike

I'd just like to get more involved with owners of speedboats. It's fun riding in them,

This thread is getting deleted anyway so it will be forgotten about.

offshoredrillin 09-21-2010 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by MiniHawk (Post 3213707)
Ok..I'll ask my mom if she will give me a copy tomorrow. What bothers me though is that people don't understand the whole story with every detail I try to give.
Maybe people are right...I could handle things better in person then online.

Sam,
this will be my only post on this and I will be up front. the one part that you need to understand is there are other guys on here your age that started out the same time you did, with the same passion for boating you did, however they never played games or joked with people about who they were and what they are doing with boats.
Although this is a fun place to hang out and goof off, many of the info passed back and forth between members is real time serious info, such as how to work on boats or steering someone in the right direction for a purchase or help with a problem, this trading of info can cost people money at times, lots of it. Most people dont like to be jacked around with info that is wrong, or heard second hand or flat out lied to. there is a major difference between posting from first hand knowledge or the rumor mill.
I am sorry that you feel no one is taking you seriously, however you have no one to blame but yourself because of your past actions, don't be the "boy who cried wolf" and no one will think of you that way. Over the years you have claimed to be others, and have pretended to own and represent boats that you have never seen or owned. Multiple screen names and outright lies do not garner respect from other forum members.
On these boards we have all had our share of liars, thieves and people who pretend to be something they are not. Unfortunately your actions in the past are like bad credit, it will take some time for you to make right the stories you have told in the past. Like it or not, this falls squarely on your shoulders, no one else typed everything except for you. Man up, do the right thing and earn peoples respect. Honesty is not to be confused with childhood trickery, you don't get many chances for do-overs. My advice would be to use your time wisely and think before you act.

Audiofn 09-21-2010 08:52 PM

I think what Offshore is trying to tell ya is it takes a lifetime to build up a reputation and only a second to ruin it.