Like Tree0Likes

looking for a 35+ v bottom that runs in the 90s+

Reply
Old 11-09-2010, 12:25 PM
  #11
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ohio
My Boats: Hustler 388 Slingshot
Posts: 271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phragle View Post
Right around your mark, and Robster really kept it up. Full cabin, good motors, you could eat off the bilge and will handle any water you throw at it. With the recent work, it should be pretty close to 90 I think.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o36473-en.html
nice boat, but WAY over priced in my personal opinion for the year, but hey maybe im wrong
spyderconv1999 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:44 PM
  #12
Gold Member
Gold Member
Trade Score: (2)
 
kreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 6,348
Default

Its an Apache, not over priced. One of the best rough water boats ever made! Not a fan of the color scheme, but a sick boat non the less.
kreed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:47 PM
  #13
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ohio
My Boats: Hustler 388 Slingshot
Posts: 271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreed View Post
Its an Apache, not over priced. One of the best rough water boats ever made! Not a fan of the color scheme, but a sick boat non the less.
ya i really dont know much about the Apache, just really tuff to find partial financing on that year of boats...
spyderconv1999 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:48 PM
  #14
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderconv1999 View Post
sold my 25 rage, so im looking for a 35+ foot v bottom that runs 90+mph for under 100k, what do you guys have??
give Tom Montgomery a call 630-675-3476 he has his fountain 4 sale sounds like just what your lookin for ..can't tell from new runs 90 + all day long and you'll still have $$$$ left to buy a new Dually
good luck
Attached Thumbnails
looking for a 35+ v bottom that runs in the 90s+-pix-052.jpg  
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:16 PM
  #15
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gaylord, Mi
My Boats: 37 Outerlimits
Posts: 2,561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phragle View Post
Right around your mark, and Robster really kept it up. Full cabin, good motors, you could eat off the bilge and will handle any water you throw at it. With the recent work, it should be pretty close to 90 I think.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o36473-en.html
I agree. This is an awesome boat but its going to be for the right buyer also.
drpete3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:39 PM
  #16
DM
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 73
Default

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o36100-en.html I've seen this one run in the 1000 Islands. Clean and fast.
DM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:47 PM
  #17
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)
 
cigrocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Endicott, NY
My Boats: Playboy T/S
Posts: 2,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM View Post
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o36100-en.html I've seen this one run in the 1000 Islands. Clean and fast.
wasn't going to take long........he is asking about 35+......not including the beak......lol.... nice boat however!
cigrocket is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:47 PM
  #18
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Atlantic City, NJ
Posts: 597
Default

I have a cherry 01 358 sonic. runs right at 90 with a newer alum trailer. 500 efi with 36 hours since complete rebuild. New world products heads, cam motion cam, arizona peed and marine throttle body. Complete new rotating assy. 602 hp dynoed. 30p bravos. flawless boat. $79,999.00
SVL-WARLOCK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:55 PM
  #19
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ohio
My Boats: Hustler 388 Slingshot
Posts: 271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVL-WARLOCK View Post
I have a cherry 01 358 sonic. runs right at 90 with a newer alum trailer. 500 efi with 36 hours since complete rebuild. New world products heads, cam motion cam, arizona peed and marine throttle body. Complete new rotating assy. 602 hp dynoed. 30p bravos. flawless boat. $79,999.00
pics?
spyderconv1999 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 02:51 PM
  #20
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Atlantic City, NJ
Posts: 597
Default

PM your email and i will send a bunch.
SVL-WARLOCK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:06 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.