Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
looking for a 35+ v bottom that runs in the 90s+ >

looking for a 35+ v bottom that runs in the 90s+

Notices

looking for a 35+ v bottom that runs in the 90s+

Old 11-09-2010, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe a 35 or possibly even 38 donzi zr? There's a 38 525 boat in the classifieds for $125.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JohnnyZ
Maybe a 35 or possibly even 38 donzi zr? There's a 38 525 boat in the classifieds for $125.
ya i like the donzi, but i really need to stay under 100k
Old 11-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

its' a buyer market...you never know till you make an offer.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:56 PM
Registered

ok guys i might have it narrowed down to Hustler, Donzi, Cig, Outerlimits or possibly a fountain
Old 11-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cigrocket
wasn't going to take long........he is asking about 35+......not including the beak......lol.... nice boat however!
Man these beak joke's get old

I am not a big Fountian fan but I will say that is a very fast boat and has had no expience spared on up grades and or maintance and has always been kept like a fine jewel, the pics do it no justice at all. Just one walk around it and hearing its history would make anyone interested.
As far as the wasted space you guys like to go on and on about(beak/swim deck) I have been on TG/Cafe that offer no more room at all, the only difference I have really seen is in the freeboard and thats the only thing that would keep me from buying a Fountian.
If you want a fast overly well cared for boat that 35 is the answer.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by DM
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o36100-en.html I've seen this one run in the 1000 Islands. Clean and fast.

Been in this one a number of times at 100+!

Ran a best of 110, if I recall. Shows close to new still from what I hear, rigging is over the top, previous owner spared nothing, great buy in my opinion.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by cigrocket
wasn't going to take long........he is asking about 35+......not including the beak......lol.... nice boat however!

Cig,

When was the last time you got a real good look at Kelly's "beak" ?

There are times in life that size just don't matter! Am I right here?
Old 11-09-2010, 07:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Ok I'll be the wet blanket. Make a list of the haves and have nots that you want in your next boat. size, trailer-ability, cabin, engine size, top speed, cruising speed, want blowers or not. Buying a boat is the easy part, figure out what you are going to spend on upkeep and fuel, insurance for going bigger, is it going to be on a lift or towed. It's winter, take your time and figure out what you want/need then approach it reasonably. many of the boats mentioned are awesome, many of them need more than just filling it with gas and going...have a plan.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Ok I'll be the wet blanket. Make a list of the haves and have nots that you want in your next boat. size, trailer-ability, cabin, engine size, top speed, cruising speed, want blowers or not. Buying a boat is the easy part, figure out what you are going to spend on upkeep and fuel, insurance for going bigger, is it going to be on a lift or towed. It's winter, take your time and figure out what you want/need then approach it reasonably. many of the boats mentioned are awesome, many of them need more than just filling it with gas and going...have a plan.

Thanks Dad, way to spoil the shopping fun!!!!
Old 11-09-2010, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Well Said!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.