Like Tree0Likes

New Intercoolers for big power

Reply
Old 12-03-2010, 07:32 PM
  #1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (1)
 
RMPRam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Plymouth, Mn. USA
Posts: 924
Default New Intercoolers for big power

I just saw a new intercooler that Dennis and Jason ( formerly PF Marine ) have developed and are in early production on. It will have a billet aluminum housing for use on Roots or PSI blowers. Designed to replace your present intercooler and to be used in any marine application. They are going to use it on their 1500+hp, PSI supercharged engines. New company is going to be MarineIntercoolers.com and will be available in early Spring 2011.
Attached Thumbnails
New Intercoolers for big power-innercoolers-001.jpg   New Intercoolers for big power-innercoolers-005.jpg   New Intercoolers for big power-innercoolers-006.jpg  

New Intercoolers for big power-innercoolers-007.jpg   New Intercoolers for big power-innercoolers-008.jpg  
RMPRam is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:03 AM
  #2
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
JIMKID Motorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Livonia Mi Usa
My Boats: 2009 30 LS7 SKATER 711 sold xvi power
Posts: 1,913
Default

not to rain on there parade its the opening on the blower thats to small it concentrats the air charge in one spot and doesnt spread it across the whole cooler need to address that way to spread out the discarge from the blower across the whole cooler my 3 cents wourth inflation
__________________
30 SKATER LS7
JIMKID Motorsports is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:43 AM
  #3
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Freehold, NJ
My Boats: 32 SeaCraft
Posts: 1,381
Default

are those smooth tubes, no fins at all?
HabanaJoe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:30 AM
  #4
Registered User
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: S.E. PA.
My Boats: 41 VELOCITY POWERED BY 600" SVO FORDS,PSI SUPERCHARGED
Posts: 709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HabanaJoe View Post
are those smooth tubes, no fins at all?
Looks like 143 tubes covered with fines. Those are what I'll be using under some PSIs. It's about time someone is going to give the so called best, some compatition. Bob
EXCESS ENERGY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:12 PM
  #5
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Freehold, NJ
My Boats: 32 SeaCraft
Posts: 1,381
Default

My eyes are so bad they looked like just oil cooler tubes w/ no fins - sorry getting old!
HabanaJoe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:44 PM
  #6
Registered User
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: S.E. PA.
My Boats: 41 VELOCITY POWERED BY 600" SVO FORDS,PSI SUPERCHARGED
Posts: 709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HabanaJoe View Post
My eyes are so bad they looked like just oil cooler tubes w/ no fins - sorry getting old!
Aren't we all haha. Bob
EXCESS ENERGY is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:59 PM
  #7
Registered
 
Back4More's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Lake Michigan
My Boats: 353 Fastech
Posts: 6,624
Default

Is a fuel mixture going though that or just air?
Back4More is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:10 AM
  #8
PF Marine
Platinum Member
 
Coolerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,767
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMPRam View Post
I just saw a new intercooler that Dennis and Jason ( formerly PF Marine ) have developed and are in early production on. It will have a billet aluminum housing for use on Roots or PSI blowers. Designed to replace your present intercooler and to be used in any marine application. They are going to use it on their 1500+hp, PSI supercharged engines. New company is going to be MarineIntercoolers.com and will be available in early Spring 2011.
Gary, thanks for the post.

Here are some pics with the billet cases. We will be getting the cases polished, and there will be an option to have them anodized in several colors.

We are tentatively set to be testing the first week of January.

-Jason Parvey
Attached Thumbnails
New Intercoolers for big power-ic-1-023.jpg   New Intercoolers for big power-ic-3-007.jpg   New Intercoolers for big power-ic-4-011.jpg  

New Intercoolers for big power-ic-5-010.jpg  

Last edited by Coolerman; 12-06-2010 at 10:15 AM.
Coolerman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:37 AM
  #9
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolerman View Post
Gary, thanks for the post.

Here are some pics with the billet cases. We will be getting the cases polished, and there will be an option to have them anodized in several colors.

We are tentatively set to be testing the first week of January.

-Jason Parvey
Looks cool Jason , be interesting to see the diff in intake charge temp ....good luck
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:11 PM
  #10
Registered
Trade Score: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lees Summit ~ LOTO 10MM
My Boats: 43SC ...............Black Thunder
Posts: 2,662
Default

Cool stuff Saxman, lets see some dyno pulls
endeavor1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.