Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,, (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/244105-anyone-else-find-t2x-bitter.html)

Mastercraft240 12-16-2010 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by fast fun 2 (Post 3276652)
Count me in :coolcowboy:

Your not old enough to drink johnny!!!:lolhit::lolhit:

TeamSaris 12-16-2010 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by mastercraft240 (Post 3276657)
Your not old enough to drink johnny!!!:lolhit::lolhit:

Thats what you think lol..

And WOT..maybe im reading it wrong...but the Challenger DID come before the superboat 21...

Boatlesss 12-16-2010 11:55 PM

No he most likely did not design the "Challenger", no he most likely did not design the "Conquest" and no he most likely did not design the "Chris Cat" but more than likely he will lead one to believe he did. he used to play celebrity and comment on race videos voice overs while he bashed the Skaters and tried to have penalties put on them as Conquest and Chris Cat could not build a good enough nor light enough boat to compete against them. he swung from Linders nut sack for years and it appears he is trying the same with Hleden praising his every move. possibly he is trying to hide his short comings by surrounding himself by people smarter than him but that only makes his short comings stand out greater. he is the epitome of the adage "can't teach old dogs new tricks" and while he has time and history on his side for story telling in comparison to others the time has also blurred his memory and vision of reality. certainly has his moments of comedy though.

glassdave 12-17-2010 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Boatlesss (Post 3276676)
No he most likely did not design the "Challenger", no he most likely did not design the "Conquest" and no he most likely did not design the "Chris Cat" but more than likely he will lead one to believe he did. he used to play celebrity and comment on race videos voice overs while he bashed the Skaters and tried to have penalties put on them as Conquest and Chris Cat could not build a good enough nor light enough boat to compete against them. he swung from Linders nut sack for years and it appears he is trying the same with Hleden praising his every move. possibly he is trying to hide his short comings by surrounding himself by people smarter than him but that only makes his short comings stand out greater. he is the epitome of the adage "can't teach old dogs new tricks" and while he has time and history on his side for story telling in comparison to others the time has also blurred his memory and vision of reality. certainly has his moments of comedy though.

:eek: ye-ouch . . . . . Actually I never got the impression he was taking credit for its design. I just took it as he was part of its development. As a current day racer it kinda bumms me out though that a prominent figure from an era I idolized has, what appears, much contempt for what I am involved in today. In some senses I understand it and as I said before I honestly respect it. Him and Bownie are two the most entertaining characters on here.

Mastercraft240 12-17-2010 12:39 AM

Just In Time. This Is The Dumbest Thread Of 2010

Boatlesss 12-17-2010 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 3276680)
:eek: ye-ouch . . . . . Actually I never got the impression he was taking credit for its design. I just took it as he was part of its development. As a current day racer it kinda bumms me out though that a prominent figure from an era I idolized has, what appears, much contempt for what I am involved in today. In some senses I understand it and as I said before I honestly respect it. Him and Bownie are two the most entertaining characters on here.

please do not compare Tx2 to Brownie as Brownie was actually a doer not a talker! Brownie has raced more times that Tx2 has taken a bathroom visit so they are not remotely in the same league, and not even the same era. Brownie is a true legend and Tx2 is a legend in his own mind. Tx2 liberally uses the word "we" when he was in fact the sales manager at the company. possibly his content towards today's raceres extends to his inability to do the same? after all one cannot talk the same trash if they were also involved in the trash

PARADISE ISLAND 12-17-2010 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by wot (Post 3276572)
You aren't from Oak Beach are you? :party-smiley-004:

Shadow Cat; thanks Chief!

Joke about 4 murdered women guess we know where your @:angry-smiley-038:

PARADISE ISLAND 12-17-2010 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by wot (Post 3276598)
Those four people weren't by chance fountain and V hull haters were they?:cuqui:

What a dick:bsflag:

wot 12-17-2010 06:46 AM

"Lighten up Francis":party-smiley-051:

PARADISE ISLAND 12-17-2010 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by wot (Post 3276721)
"Lighten up Francis":party-smiley-051:

Who's Francis birthday? 1 of the dead girls you brought into this tread for humor:eek: