Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,, (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/244105-anyone-else-find-t2x-bitter.html)

monstaaa 12-15-2010 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by wot (Post 3275690)
btw:/Superboat is the best original 21' v bottom ever built!

i agree. although the 22 activator wasnt far behind.

bob 12-15-2010 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Top Banana (Post 3275684)
What?????? Maybe you should read what you just wrote.
Listen.....not many people know, but T2X was insulted many years ago by Brownie.... who called his designs "Boxes" or "Dumpsters", and T2 just never got over it. PBS it's called Post Brownie Syndrome.

He really doesn't have any problem with Reggie or anyone else that is in the industry, it is just that many people take his thinly veiled sarcasm as gospel......remind you of anyone??

I would suggest that you personally start designing a new boat, that could go out and whip the competiton for several years in a row, win many championships.....and be respected by knowledgeable people all over the world.....and then you can come back and ask....Who is this T2X, anyway and what has he ever done?

But for now, sit back and enjoy his bitter comments, you just may learn something, even about Reggie.

+1

DollaBill 12-15-2010 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by fast fun 2 (Post 3275682)
Never did get my pm....

And you won't. I'm not in the mood for this BS anymore.

And, now I know why I like Brownie ;)

wot 12-15-2010 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by monstaaa (Post 3275695)
... 22 activator ...

Hands down 22 activator will beat the hell out of a 21' Superboat in a rough bay; almost like a cat! :)

TeamSaris 12-15-2010 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by monstaaa (Post 3275688)
if this is true ,than i i appologize to you, those whom are/were offended and to mr t2. not meant to be harrasing rather a turn of the table.and i am also trying not to bash either just reintroduce fact.

p.s excuse my spelling as i have gotten used to texting my 10 and 14 year old. ya know ttfn and culbcmiid.

ttyl :drink:

And Dolla, my question is not about this bs...its about the shadow with issues.

dreamer 12-15-2010 08:59 PM

to answer the thread question
Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,,

NO... i think hes friggin halarious

DollaBill 12-15-2010 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer (Post 3275705)
to answer the thread question
Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,,

NO... i think hes friggin halarious

well then you're an azzhat too buddy LOL.

chewiekw 12-15-2010 09:09 PM

Great post Charlie....
"if everyone likes you, then you are doing something wrong"

Originally Posted by Top Banana (Post 3275684)
What?????? Maybe you should read what you just wrote.
Listen.....not many people know, but T2X was insulted many years ago by Brownie.... who called his designs "Boxes" or "Dumpsters", and T2 just never got over it. PBS it's called Post Brownie Syndrome.

He really doesn't have any problem with Reggie or anyone else that is in the industry, it is just that many people take his thinly veiled sarcasm as gospel......remind you of anyone??

I would suggest that you personally start designing a new boat, that could go out and whip the competiton for several years in a row, win many championships.....and be respected by knowledgeable people all over the world.....and then you can come back and ask....Who is this T2X, anyway and what has he ever done?

But for now, sit back and enjoy his bitter comments, you just may learn something, even about Reggie.

26awesome 12-15-2010 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by wot (Post 3275602)
And just to baseline, all V bottoms suck!

True! Reggie is the biggest BSer in the boating industry NOT one of his boats HP for HP size for size could beat even a bad design CAT. Reggie spent sooooooooooooo much money advertising trying to convince people his boats are faster then cats.What a lier..... What a waste!! :drink:

lightspeed 12-15-2010 09:28 PM

Bo Your Full Of Crap,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Happy Holidays