Notices

Performance Boat Candy Wax

Old 02-16-2011, 12:26 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=PBC 1;3328092]
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1

...LOL

Just in case your "donor sample" doesn't work well on your boat, we also have 32 oz and gallon sizes.

Here's a 10% off coupon code you can enter online when ordering from our site: Offshore10
i'll have the boyz order some out , you do Paypal ??
thnx Bill

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 02-16-2011 at 12:27 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-16-2011, 12:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing163.1;3328096]
Originally Posted by PBC 1

i'll have the boyz order some out , you do Paypal ??
thnx Bill
Yes, we accept Paypal
Old 02-16-2011, 12:50 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=PBC 1;3328113]

Yes, we accept Paypal
Cool they were just getting ready to fire up the microwave and start mixin ,this will be much easier
Old 02-23-2011, 01:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bert4332
I've used every product on this page, from marine to airplane, for 16 months, I've tested just about every recommended, non-recommended product on this site.

I was a leverage guy, still am, but for some reason it just doesn't have any longevity on my boat. One month, that's about the max.

I've found the best to be a combination of Permanon and RejeX. Neither being a wax, and I don't like using a wax product on my boat. Take a large spray bottle, squeeze the RejeX in it, then pour half the Permanon in with it, shake it up, wait one week, it will become a gel, then pour the rest of the Permanon in the bottle and shake like hell. It will come out semi-thick, not as easy as a liquid spray but not thick enough to clog the spray nozzle. Spray, wide it in, and wipe off. I like using a buffer, not because it's difficult to remove, just easier for me.

The mix of the RejeX and the Permanon, is far superior for both shine, longevity, and anti-bonding of slime, soot, ect. I experimented this summer on my transom, the only thing that kept the soot off my transom for an extended period of time was the mix. I detailed the entire boat in October, yesterday I went to place some masking tape to trace over my vinyl graphics and I couldn't get the tape to stick.
Just mixed a batch bert. Thanks for the help. Next week I'll give it a test on the ol' car.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I make a batch for each color on the boat ????

can't you wax the whole boat at one time instead of each color ??
Each batch is a different base color. That way any scratches do not turn white from a non-colored wax. The turtle wax alone does not last as long, but the paste alone will leave a white residue in any small scratches that stand out on the black and red.
I use the red on the red, the white on the white and the black on the black.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing163.1;3328128]
Originally Posted by PBC 1

Cool they were just getting ready to fire up the microwave and start mixin ,this will be much easier
Hey Bubba, order me some up!!!!! U gunna make Boyne Thunder this year w/ your Skater Nation Punks!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bert4332
I've tried Leverage for the first year of my boat, used the OR, spoke with Donny on several occasions. I like the product, but it just doesn't hold up compared to mix on MY BOAT. For me mixing the product is no big deal, the cost of both products is $31.00 and I have enough to last a year. To each their own, just throwing out there what worked for me and what didn't.
Wow Bert. I don't want to speak too soon, but this is some good stuff (lets just see how well it holds up). I cant say I've gotten shine out of the truck like this in a while. I stripped it down and applied, as we discussed, and.... damn. Some before and afters. I went to my buddies professional detailing shop and he was surprised. Asked for the bottle, but its the only mix I got
Attached Thumbnails Performance Boat Candy Wax-photo-1.jpg   Performance Boat Candy Wax-photo-2.jpg   Performance Boat Candy Wax-photo-3.jpg  

Performance Boat Candy Wax-photo-4.jpg  
Old 03-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mastercraft240
Wow Bert. I don't want to speak too soon, but this is some good stuff (lets just see how well it holds up). I cant say I've gotten shine out of the truck like this in a while. I stripped it down and applied, as we discussed, and.... damn. Some before and afters. I went to my buddies professional detailing shop and he was surprised. Asked for the bottle, but its the only mix I got
your truck is grey/silver..... most waxes work just fine on lighter colors.... See how it works on black/dark blue,,darker colors...etc....
Old 03-13-2011, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I usually use the two step process with leverage oxidation remover followed by their pure wax form. Usually holds up OK for a couple weeks. Boat is used in saltwater ONLY. I try to stay away from compound/cleaner combo's, but the site seems legitimate and is endorsed by reputable people (ie teague). Anyone have any experience? Willing to try it out if theres enough good reviews. It's tough doing full two step detaisl 4 times a summer
I agree on the non-use of wax/cleaner compounds. Jury still out on my wax of choice. I will add on the "after" the wax maintainance. Tried the Frenzy spray wax product and truly disappointed. Used this and great results many times over.
http://www.meguiarsdirect.com/produc...T1=MEG+QUIK+16
Old 03-14-2011, 11:28 AM
Registered

It worked "ok" on my car, but it really shined and lasted on the gel on the boat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.