Performance Boat Candy Wax >

Performance Boat Candy Wax

Notices

Performance Boat Candy Wax

Old 03-14-2011, 12:01 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mastercraft240
Wow Bert. I don't want to speak too soon, but this is some good stuff (lets just see how well it holds up). I cant say I've gotten shine out of the truck like this in a while. I stripped it down and applied, as we discussed, and.... damn. Some before and afters. I went to my buddies professional detailing shop and he was surprised. Asked for the bottle, but its the only mix I got

WOW that looks great MC but you know your truck is grey / silver in color
Old 03-14-2011, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice hijack dude. Back to topic. Anyone try PERFORMANCE BOAT CANDY?

Jesus Christ. Numbskull.
Hey Master- Easy my friend. No need in getting your panties in a wad. The guy was giving his opinion on some wax..Less stress is good! And, yes I do use Leverage my self.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:15 PM
Banned

using the PERFORMANCE BOAT CANDY with some nice lookin results and the kids can use the mcguire & Lev@rage on there bicycles and skateboards
Old 03-14-2011, 02:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
using the PERFORMANCE BOAT CANDY with some nice lookin results and the kids can use the mcguire & Lev@rage on there bicycles and skateboards
Just purchased some Performance Boat Candy.... We'll see how it works. Sounds like a good quick wax clean up if you dont have time to do a full two step process. Bought a gallon.... with the free shipping over $50 and the 10% discount, it only came to $53 bucks. Pretty good deal
Old 03-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Banned

Just purchased some Performance Boat Candy.... We'll see how it works. Sounds like a good quick wax clean up if you dont have time to do a full two step process. Bought a gallon.... with the free shipping over $50 and the 10% discount, it only came to $53 bucks. Pretty good deal

Cool BIG Daddy call Tim Weinzirl Performance Boat Candy
and buy another gallon so i can get my c@mmision chek will ya

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 03-14-2011 at 02:39 PM. Reason: spelign
Old 03-19-2011, 09:44 AM
Registered

Cool BIG Daddy call Tim Weinzirl Performance Boat Candy
and buy another gallon so i can get my c@mmision chek will ya
For comparison sake.... a coat of PBC on the black car. By the feel of the waxes the PBC is a very quick detailer.... nothing long term. The stuff I mixed up seems to be a lot more heavy duty stuff. I drove to Ithaca and back (278miles each way), sprayed the car with water and the dirt just fell off. Wiped the car off with a rag and looked new. The PBC is more of a spray on before you go boating to take off all the water marks kind of wax. Good for when your on the boat and want quick clean ups. I
Attached Thumbnails Performance Boat Candy Wax-photo-1.jpg   Performance Boat Candy Wax-photo-2.jpg  
Old 03-19-2011, 09:59 AM
Banned

For comparison sake.... a coat of PBC on the black car. By the feel of the waxes the PBC is a very quick detailer.... nothing long term. The stuff I mixed up seems to be a lot more heavy duty stuff. I drove to Ithaca and back (278miles each way), sprayed the car with water and the dirt just fell off. Wiped the car off with a rag and looked new. The PBC is more of a spray on before you go boating to take off all the water marks kind of wax. Good for when your on the boat and want quick clean ups. I
Its so quick and so easy MC it would'nt hurt my feelings if the boyz hit her with a coat of PBC everytime b4 they even hooked her up to the truck ... they do a coat of paste over the winter mos and run the buffer over her ..that black is shining like a MoFo
Old 03-20-2011, 04:57 PM
Banned

does an awesome job BIG daddy can read a tape measure from 3 feet
Attached Thumbnails Performance Boat Candy Wax-paint-pix-081.jpg   Performance Boat Candy Wax-paint-pix-082.jpg   Performance Boat Candy Wax-paint-pix-107.jpg  

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 03-20-2011 at 05:31 PM. Reason: pic download
Old 03-20-2011, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by 4mulafastech
Well now that you asked... I didn't dare want to hijack!

I boat on the Mississippi river which isn't salt, but muddy and likes to stain. I have tried many waxes and by far the longest lasting one that I found and continue to use today is Collinite Heavy Duty Paste Fleet Wax 885. I use a sponge applicator and take it off with old 100% cotton t-shirts. It actually goes on and off really easy which is a plus!
I agree! Collinite works great! tried lots of others with no luck. Have not tried boat candy but have no reason to now that I have Collinite
Old 03-20-2011, 11:40 PM
Registered

does an awesome job BIG daddy can read a tape measure from 3 feet
Very Very nice RHR. I still don't think this is a substitute for a heavy duty two step.... but it does a nice job taking off light dirt and giving it a quick shine. Quick job PBC wax job, 20 minutes.
Attached Thumbnails Performance Boat Candy Wax-photo.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.