Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Apache Owners Beware...This one runs 120 in 4 footers! >

Apache Owners Beware...This one runs 120 in 4 footers!

Notices

Apache Owners Beware...This one runs 120 in 4 footers!

Old 02-02-2011, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

That is too funny, I know somone that used to have one of those with a 454, 365 Mag. It did run pretty fast for what it was. The guy is either smokin somthing or its a 12 year old playing a joke.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Too Stroked
Dear Seebold 21 Owner,

I’m quite interested in your high performance boat. I have a modified Bayliner Capri 186 that served me well over the years and I too have modified it extensively. The original 4 cylinder Mercruiser with Alpha drive has been replaced with a Flux Capacitor hooked to a Warp drive. Since I’m an experienced fabricator, I also added a custom built Whup Ass injection system that I estimate has added at least 3000 HP. According to my original Bayliner speedometer, I’m now running 347 MPH. Better yet, I’ve found that I’m actually going fast enough to skip over the top of virtually any sea condition short of the perfect storm.

With all of the added horsepower, as you might guess, I too have had to modify the hull somewhat. My first modification was to add 37 steps to the hull to lessen drag. (As you might guess this was a bit difficult since all modifications were done with the boat sitting on a roller trailer in my apartment parking lot.) I also added several additional stringers and bulkheads made of Unobtainium to handle the added stress. Due to the unique properties of this material though, the boat is now actually lighter than air and has to be tied down to the trailer to prevent it from blowing away.

I could go on for hours as to the other modifications I’ve made to this boat, but quite honestly, I need a new challenge. Your boat – although significantly slower than mine – sounds like it’s much more of a chic magnet. That’s become a much higher priority in my life since mom said I have to move out, I’d like to talk to you about a possible trade. Interested?
I was taking a drink while reading this, and a slight bit of water actually came outta my nose when I read the word "unobtainium"...priceless....lmao.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RT930turbo
wtf is that
Old 02-02-2011, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by quicklt1
wtf is that
Don't have any good info on it, except its a small block chevy outboard... Just found the pictures on the web.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 181 Likes on 68 Posts

OK, this thread has gone awful quiet. Which one of you guys purchased the Seebold? Fess up and nobody will get hurt.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:27 PM
Registered

TTT i thought this one was pretty funny, and deserved more attention
Old 04-05-2011, 07:45 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee

The boats being pulled in some stories are sloooow to begin with, for the GPS speeds on their trailer to look "great".

The majority of trucks in general that are used to pull, won't go over 100-110mph on their own, so the boat would have to be pretty small to get to those speeds again on GPS.
Big V bottoms being towed with the big, real deal Kenworth type tractors. Northern FL and the carolinas were good spots from what I hear
Old 04-05-2011, 07:59 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
The term "f*cktard" comes to mind for some reason.
yep and Assclown