Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
2000 Monopoly 40 Skater for 22k >

2000 Monopoly 40 Skater for 22k

Notices

2000 Monopoly 40 Skater for 22k

Old 02-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When you have a hour to kill click on the bidding link at the bottom and start reading the, we will do what we want send us money options.
Did anyone buy the MTI with the 330hp's rubber exhaust bravo 1 boat???
Old 02-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thumper038
Did anyone buy the MTI with the 330hp's rubber exhaust bravo 1 boat???
I tried to. The first day it was listed (at $75k) I told them I wanted it and I'd send them a deposit and be there with cash in couple days to pick it up (other side of the country). Said they'd get back to me and I never heard back from them again. The listing was quickly pulled, and then later relisted at $150k min. bid! No thanks!
Old 02-08-2011, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

What a beautiful boat to be in that shape! It was one of my personal favorites... Hope someone can pull it back together!
Old 02-08-2011, 08:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SS930
I tried to. The first day it was listed (at $75k) I told them I wanted it and I'd send them a deposit and be there with cash in couple days to pick it up (other side of the country). Said they'd get back to me and I never heard back from them again. The listing was quickly pulled, and then later relisted at $150k min. bid! No thanks!
AH HA !!! send money and we will do what we want

Set the hook fishing
Old 02-08-2011, 08:22 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

The ad says no trailer, but that sure look like the exact trailer that was built for the boat, right under it.....
Old 02-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Registered

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by SS930
I have tried a few times to purchase/bid on a boat thru national liquidators. I have posted my experiences with them several times on threads around this site. You have a shot at getting something if you can buy several at a time or can string together a group of people buying to make it look like a larger single buyer. If you are bidding and looking to buy just one vessel, it just aint going to happen. Your experience is very similar to a few of mine. I don't care what they have and how much it says the bid is. I will not waste my time with them anymore. It is a shame too because I'm willing to take on projects and have some resources (but limited) to get the job done.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:35 AM
Registered

I took it a step further...I showed up after calling and inquiring..I didnt let them know I had any intentions of buying..Once I arrived with COD in hand and made an offer..They had me fill out a bunch of paperwork and told me they would call me...this was 2 1/2 years ago..Not a single call yet..I told him, I will take it right know as it sits no questions asked for what they were asking..

They accept offers and wait to see if they can get a higher bidder...

They are Full of
Old 02-08-2011, 11:56 AM
Registered

I have never had any deals with them but my friend went down last spring and got an 08 36 Avanti cc they had for the price listed no problem, drove down and back with the boat in 2 days. I don't think I could handle the BS if thats how they deal, if I was going there to buy a boat and had cash and was the highest bidder I plan on leaving with the boat or in handcuffs, cant stand a slimy salesman.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

i bought a boat from the california store no problem i think the problem with showing up to buy is they are not the owners of the boats its the banks or credit unions and they have to okay the offers first
Old 02-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
The ad says no trailer, but that sure look like the exact trailer that was built for the boat, right under it.....
boat is 22K oh you need a trailer also we have this one that fits it perfect for the low price of $99,000.00

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.