Like Tree0Likes

Skater 40 Flatdeck / 40SS

Reply
Old 02-08-2011, 10:57 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SoCal
My Boats: Eliminator
Posts: 2,228
Question Skater 40 Flatdeck / 40SS

I was looking at several pics of 40 Flatdecks and 40SS models

Does one hull have a performance advantage over the other?

Does the 40SS have the same bottom? seems like it has alot more tunnel width.....40 Flatdeck seems more low/profile...

Does the 40 Flatdeck come with a Full-wrap windshield? all pics I saw of the Flatdecks were canopied.....????

ANYONE GOT ANY PICS....?????

Thanku..!!!!!
PokerRun388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:12 AM
  #2
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: LI, New York
Posts: 1,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
I was looking at several pics of 40 Flatdecks and 40SS models

Does one hull have a performance advantage over the other?

Does the 40SS have the same bottom? seems like it has alot more tunnel width.....40 Flatdeck seems more low/profile...

Does the 40 Flatdeck come with a Full-wrap windshield? all pics I saw of the Flatdecks were canopied.....????

ANYONE GOT ANY PICS....?????

Thanku..!!!!!
Use the search button and maybe you wouldn't be half as annoying. Found this in 35 seconds.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...-handling.html
Mastercraft240 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 06:52 AM
  #3
Registered
 
SS930's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: At the office.
My Boats: 1990 Donzi Sweet 16
Posts: 6,684
Default

Or call Peter with your question and see how long he wants to put up with you.
SS930 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:16 AM
  #4
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS930 View Post
Or call Peter with your question and see how long he wants to put up with you.
Pleaze dont give him Peters phone # now you Dunnit and you call yourself a Skater Brutha
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:37 AM
  #5
Registered
 
SS930's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: At the office.
My Boats: 1990 Donzi Sweet 16
Posts: 6,684
Default

LOL, cant you picture the look on Peters face after talking to this kid for two minutes! Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the kid hasn't already called the factory a couple times!

SS930 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:54 AM
  #6
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
texaschopper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Miramar Beach
Posts: 530
Default

Keep posting PokerRun! I rather like some of your post as you have asked several questions that yielded answers to things I never knew and found interesting.

Donít pay any attention to the several users that seem to stalk you all over OSO and have the need to make a negative comment on each and every post you start.
texaschopper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:56 AM
  #7
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South N.J
My Boats: 28 Skater 2.5's
Posts: 812
Default

haha.. Hey kid , you should look at MTI ,they have a looney tunes themed boat that should interest you..has all the tv caracters you watch painted on it..Skaters are too plain jane for you..
Baja555 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:14 PM
  #8
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja555 View Post
haha.. Hey kid , you should look at MTI ,they have a looney tunes themed boat that should interest you..has all the tv caracters you watch painted on it..Skaters are too plain jane for you..
too funny
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:19 PM
  #9
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Frankfort,ill
My Boats: 40 SKATER
Posts: 12,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaschopper View Post
Keep posting PokerRun! I rather like some of your post as you have asked several questions that yielded answers to things I never knew and found interesting.

Donít pay any attention to the several users that seem to stalk you all over OSO and have the need to make a negative comment on each and every post you start.
shoot me out your adress Chopper and i'll have my wife mail ya out a case of Coloring books, crayolas, & a few toy boats and you & Pekerrun can play 2gether

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 02-09-2011 at 08:58 PM.
RunninHotRacing163.1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:33 AM
  #10
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South N.J
My Boats: 28 Skater 2.5's
Posts: 812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1 View Post
shoot me out your adress Chopper and i'll have my wife mail ya out a case of Coloring books, crayolas, & a few toy boats and you & Pekerrun can play 2gether
HAHAHAHAHA...........
Baja555 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.