Notices

WTF is up with F2?

Old 05-22-2002, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no,,, you didn't really touch a nerve at all....my funny bone maybe....sorry if you took it the wrong way. and yes, my dad kicked the **** out of me when i was a boy!...

stirring the pot was a quote from river girl not i....and i think if someone was so confident that someone cheated them they would put up the money,,,,not their mouth!

so, really....not to be an ass....why do you want answers....holly smokes....i have an idea,,,,i know how you can get an answer....you front the money for the protest....maybe start a cheaters fund??? you keep 10% for your trouble???

i know i'm a smart ass...but i love to have fun....actually i would be the first to buy ya a drink RR!!! i hope to chat with ya at the races some day!!!!
Old 05-22-2002, 01:04 PM
Boat Girl

Joe, First of all it was a quote from me Boat Girl not River Girl, we are two very different people...

Eric- Thank you for educating me on some things, and maybe helping Rico find an answer to his question...Its nice to know that just because you race APBA doesnt mean you cant be logical and resonable about SBI...Thanks for being stand up...

Rico- Unfortunetly, or fortunetly (cant spell today) SBI does not respond on OSO directly.

Old 05-22-2002, 01:08 PM
Registered

damn my bad luck!!!!LOL i always get u 2 mixed up...but never the less still a good quote!!!

how r u BG???
Old 05-22-2002, 01:18 PM
Registered

Originally posted by audacity
...i know i'm a smart ass...but i love to have fun....actually i would be the first to buy ya a drink RR!!! i hope to chat with ya at the races some day!!!!
Me too! I'll take you up on the drink sometime. I'd love to chat and compare "war stories."

I want an answer only based on principal right now. Tread was the first person to give a reason why the SVs might have had similar lap times. My beast is retired, pleasure only (but one of the faster stock pleasure vees out there ), but even after all the time and money at Lake X, anything I can do to make her faster without screwing with the motors is way cool.

BG, as I said twice, I sent an email to SBI directly with no response.
Old 05-22-2002, 01:27 PM
Registered

i always do what i say i'm going to do....even if it kills me....so i'm serious about that drink now! you know when and where i'll be so....

war stories....not too many in the arena yet...only and broken nose and face...o,,,and a few stiches too

keith said i have to stop bleeding every time i get in the boat. now he wants me to stop busting it up....jeeeeeesh, damn owners what will they ask for next!!!!?
Old 05-22-2002, 01:31 PM
Registered

Originally posted by audacity
....jeeeeeesh, damn owners what will they ask for next!!!!?
They'll want you to pay to make their boat go!! LOL!! I'll see you soon...work is crazy right now, I'll take that drink in Corpus if I'm not able to accept it sooner!
Old 05-22-2002, 01:36 PM
Boat Girl

Rico, I am sorry to hear that...maybe if you are at the next race you can stop by and I will try and get you in touch with the right people....

Old 05-22-2002, 02:58 PM
NYSpeeddemon

audacity. First I want to say I was not asking the discussion board of I would be competative. I was just stating facts. Forget lap distance, gear ratios, x dimensions. A 38 ft Fountain with 500's can not run over 100 MPH. It can not run almost the same lap speed average as a Super V Fountain with 750's. The guys in Muscle are not amatures, they are very experienced "Very aggressive" racers. So that leaves out poor driving. Look at the average speeds of past races in SBI and Apba for F-2. It dosen't make sense that the SBI averages are 5 to 6 mph higher in the past race. Remember a 5 to 6 Mph "Lap Average" would have to mean 10 to 12 MPH higher in the straights. It's not likely. Didn't this whole discussion start over Factory-2 V Bottoms Outrunning Sclite Cats with the exact same power packages, in the straights in flat water? IT"S NOT POSSIBLE!

Old 05-22-2002, 03:25 PM
Registered

"Remember a 5 to 6 Mph "Lap Average" would have to mean 10 to 12 MPH higher in the straights"....

no it does not...like tread stated previously...a SVLT is a VERY fast boat in a corner.....you could take a faster F2 boat a spank it with a SVLT in a corner...stagered engines and a balast tank. how about not having to run through a #6??...

something eric would say......hmmmmmm.....set-up set-up set-up!

you are only stating the facts???...you say it's not possible on one hand and then you say #'s don't lie??? if an outsider was SO sure someone was cheating....why didn't they guy they beat pony up the $$$$ for the protest....seemed like a no brainer the way it was stated here in this post??? were they the only boat in the class??? who care if they were run'n sc's then??LOL mouth before $$$$,,,or $$$$ before mouth???

the only nerve that gets touched is when someone yells cheater!!!! to the guys beating them....hummmmmm....

dude by no means am i trying to be an ass....i think there is a TON of data left out of this story??? and i always keep an open mind!!!...
Old 05-22-2002, 04:26 PM
NYSpeeddemon

audacity. First I want to say I was not asking the discussion board of I would be competative. I was just stating facts. Forget lap distance, gear ratios, x dimensions. A 38 ft Fountain with 500's can not run over 100 MPH. It can not run almost the same lap speed average as a Super V Fountain with 750's. The guys in Muscle are not amatures, they are very experienced "Very aggressive" racers. So that leaves out poor driving. Look at the average speeds of past races in SBI and Apba for F-2. It dosen't make sense that the SBI averages are 5 to 6 mph higher in the past race. Remember a 5 to 6 Mph "Lap Average" would have to mean 10 to 12 MPH higher in the straights. It's not likely. Didn't this whole discussion start over Factory-2 V Bottoms Outrunning Sclite Cats with the exact same power packages, in the straights in flat water? IT"S NOT POSSIBLE!

Quick Reply: WTF is up with F2?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.