Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO get together for Smoke on the Water weekend? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24922-oso-get-together-smoke-water-weekend.html)

Intolerant1 05-22-2002 10:05 PM

Theres no stop in Saugatuk but the little cove on the river would be a great place to meet after the run. Usually some pretty good partying going on there as well. Calm water and not too far from everywhere. We have a place in S.H. so we will likely watch the boats from that area.

Our boat is white/marroon Liberator named Miss Demeanor if you see us.

MitchStellin 05-22-2002 10:29 PM

I plan on being there. June 7 & 8 is too close. The water is only 45 deg and by then it might be 50. The wind chill factor will be -20 at 100mph. I hope you bring a helmut. Last year we were about 40 deg warmer. We were about 100 feet from Tom Cat when he blew by at 140mph "just cruising" man that is fast.

Red Stripe 05-23-2002 02:31 AM

We will be out and about as well for the run. Not sure where yet but probably around Grand Haven to Muskegon area. Anyone going to be around there? I would be great to have a little get together to hang out!

Playn 05-23-2002 07:22 AM

We can meet anywhere in the area as the wife has family in Grand Haven and we have friends between South Haven and Douglas. I don't know if we'll bring the boat over or not though, but it would be nice to get together with OSO people

jafo 05-23-2002 07:53 AM

We would definitely like to see the run- our AT is still in Holland, so meeting up with you folks would be fairly easy.

Intolerant- where are you at in no. IL? we'll have to get together this summer.
Jim

RonS 05-23-2002 09:29 AM

Since all of you are going to be there anyhow, why don't some of you buddy up and enter the run, that would help minimize the cost. Not sure who's got what for boats but if mactonite's got a 29 powerquest and Jafo's 28 Active thunder thats at least eight of you that could split costs for the run in those two boats.

Just a thought:)

Intolerant1 05-23-2002 01:37 PM

Jafo, we are in Streamwood. Boat on the lake, the chain, Illinois river, Lake Geneva. Anytime you want I'm ready to go out boating. Im off all summer :cool:

cardshark 388 05-23-2002 06:49 PM

We are in the Poker Run.We are coming over on Thursday am. meeting up with Boathead and plan on sight seeing and partying on Thursday and Friday.We are staying on our boat so look us up. We have a 38 Hustler and Boathead has a 38 Powerquest. We can all get together and have a great time. Hope to see you all there.
Mrs. Cardshark

BTJ88 05-23-2002 08:37 PM

Cardshark, where will you be docked at?

cardshark 388 05-23-2002 09:17 PM

BTJ88
Have not gotten our well number from Marc yet. We are at the Grand Haven Marnia. As soon as we get it I will post so you can stop by and say Hi. Look forward to seeing you.
Mrs. Cardshark