Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO get together for Smoke on the Water weekend? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24922-oso-get-together-smoke-water-weekend.html)

BTJ88 05-29-2002 10:10 PM

Anybody going to watch from the shore? I'm still boat shopping and won't be able to go out to watch.:( I'm thinking that the GH channel will be the best place to be. It would be nice to hook up with some OSO'ers on Sat.

Brian

RonS 05-30-2002 12:44 AM

Wally will you be boating across or are you trailering around. We are planning on leaving milwaukee Friday morning, weather permitting, AT Todd may be coming along also. Thinking we could possibly hook up and run across together.

If anyone else is planning on crossing Fri morning it might be fun if we all ran together.

ActiveThunderTodd 05-30-2002 02:17 AM

Ron,

I got your email. What time are you planning on leaving Milwaukee? If the weather is not good for crossing we won't be going. If you have your seats all filled up then we can just habg out and watch the show. I'll give you a call early next week.

Todd

P.S. How's that new baby doing?

fred 05-30-2002 06:43 AM

I have my daughters graduation that day (the 8th) otherwise I would be there on Fri. and Sat. oh well next year....yes the wife would kill me if I skipped out of the graduation......Fred

Wally 05-30-2002 10:47 AM

Originally posted by RonS
Wally will you be boating across or are you trailering around. We are planning on leaving milwaukee Friday morning, weather permitting, AT Todd may be coming along also. Thinking we could possibly hook up and run across together.

If anyone else is planning on crossing Fri morning it might be fun if we all ran together.

Ron,
Karl(SidebySide) is leaving Fri morning out of Racine harbor and crossing the lake weather permitting. We also may cross with him but again it all depends on the weather. If its anything over 3'ers we are both gonna trailer it around.
You can give either me or Karl a call on the cell's and see whats going on.

Karl-847-778-9330
Wally-847-420-3244

RonS 05-31-2002 06:29 PM

At todd, we are planning fri morning, won't know exatctly what time until wed.

Wally, I'll give you a ring middle of next week probably wed evening or thursday morning.

ActiveThunderTodd 05-31-2002 09:04 PM

Ron,

I have a new cel number....608-207-8320

Give me a call when you know what time you'll be heading out.

Todd

Intolerant1 06-03-2002 10:47 PM

Does anyone know where exactly the stop in South Haven is at. Just in case the water is too bad for floating we can go to the dock and watch em idle in.

jafo 06-03-2002 11:02 PM

Looks like we will be heading up to Muskegon from Holland with the Active Thunder if the weather permits- might just tow it and splash there. Hope to see some of you over the weekend!
Jim

Red Stripe 06-03-2002 11:41 PM

Hey Jafo,
Where you going to be at in Muskegon? Are you stopping in Grand Haven on the way up? (if you go by water)