Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO get together for Smoke on the Water weekend? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24922-oso-get-together-smoke-water-weekend.html)

jafo 06-03-2002 11:49 PM

Todd- yet to be determined- a lot depends on how this work week goes. We will most likely drive over from IL Friday night and splash Saturday morning in Holland or Muskegon. Trying to work out some details with Dave and Mike.
Jim

dyno 06-04-2002 11:57 AM

the weather forcast looks great!!!!see you on the water!!!

Waterfoul 06-04-2002 09:00 PM

Jafo, gimme a call when you see this post. I don't have your number. 616-540-1224. I can work out the towing thing for you if it makes it easier for you. Sit and wait on Dave's boat until you get there.

Would be nice to run down to Grand Haven before they start and watch them take off!!! Gonna be amaxing, trust me. Last year was incredible.

Looks like some OSO guys are gonna be around!!!

Red Stripe 06-05-2002 10:37 AM

Hey Waterfoul, What time you guys splashing in Holland? Are you going to try to make it to G.H. for the start of the run?

MitchStellin 06-05-2002 10:49 AM

I have calls out on this but I am pretty sure it will be around 9am or so. If you want to come Fri night I have room for anyone and I am about 1/2 mile from the ramp and lake MI. See you there.

Rambunctious 06-05-2002 11:09 AM

I think I posted this before but we (rambunctious and Donzimitch) are meeting 26 scarab and some of our "SEA100"local boat club at the Holland DNR launch at 9:00. hanging out in Holland to watch them arrive and depart from Holland, then blasting to Grand Haven with a fellow sea100 member (who is the holland card stop hander-outer), to see them arrive for their lunch, have our lunch tied on the boardwalk, then whatever in grandhaven for the afternoon.

dyno 06-05-2002 12:01 PM

are they having lunch back in GH? then running north to white lake? what time do you think they will leave GH in the morning I think they leave the docks at 9:30am.....start around 10:00????

Intolerant1 06-06-2002 11:11 PM

The boat and truck are in te driveway...washed and ready to go. I Pumped 100 gallons of old fuel out of it today, had the nieghbors cars lined up like the gas lines shortage lines of the 70's. Will be in South Haven tomorrow hopefully in time to motor out and catch the sunset. Leaving S.H. around 9:30am Saturday and anchoring near Saugatuk if anyone wants to join us. The rest of the day is up in the air. Hope to see some of you...have fun and be safe.

Shoot me a message if you think youll be in the area with us and we can exchange cell numbers.

BTJ88 06-07-2002 11:00 PM

I will be hanging around GH most of the day Sat. Any OSO'ers around give me a call on my cell - (231) 740-2290. Hope to see you guys tommorow.:cool:

Brian

Playn 06-07-2002 11:55 PM

Plans were to take the family and boat over to Saugatuk in the morning. Looks like there all bailing out so I am just planning to head to Grand Haven without the boat. Sould be there about 8:00 or so.
Keith