Notices

Underwater LED's

Old 05-31-2011, 11:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Look up Cannan Lights on youtube. They are a newer company here in Texas and have some quality lights that are very reasonably priced. Feel free to contact me and I can put you intouch with the sales rep.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rcolter
Look up Cannan Lights on youtube. They are a newer company here in Texas and have some quality lights that are very reasonably priced. Feel free to contact me and I can put you intouch with the sales rep.
Great!!! Thanks
Old 06-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Racer
Racer

We have Blue Ocean LED on the caveman Cig and also the Mystic and it hasn't been an issue with the Cig at night.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Registered

The shadow caster's are the absolute brightest lights available if that's what your going for. They were designed to military spec by a few engineers that well.... Design stuff for the military. LoL. I haven't seen a head to head they haven't won. But they are $$$$$, but I'm not sure that bothers alot of people here. On another board we got a test going a while back testing just about every light available. Tested lumen output, beam pattern in a pool and in a lake. Here's the results... Scroll down as the pics were moved from the link to a chart

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/m...21/702750.html
Old 06-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tigeman
The shadow caster's are the absolute brightest lights available if that's what your going for. They were designed to military spec by a few engineers that well.... Design stuff for the military. LoL. I haven't seen a head to head they haven't won. But they are $$$$$, but I'm not sure that bothers alot of people here. On another board we got a test going a while back testing just about every light available. Tested lumen output, beam pattern in a pool and in a lake. Here's the results... Scroll down as the pics were moved from the link to a chart

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/m...21/702750.html
Thank you so much for all the useful information
Old 06-20-2011, 11:35 PM
Registered

My abyss lights.

Big and expensive, but amazing!

Better video to come soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwnHI...e_gdata_player
Old 06-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Hope to get some pics of red Amphibians this weekend. I have a pair of the 6 leds and Speed Racer has a pair of the 12 led in red.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom A.
Hope to get some pics of red Amphibians this weekend. I have a pair of the 6 leds and Speed Racer has a pair of the 12 led in red.
Looking forward to the pics
Old 06-21-2011, 10:00 AM
Registered

Has anyone tried the ones that replace your drain plug ? Im sure they will not be as near as bright as the others. Just looking at options. Not fond of drilling holes in the boat, especially under the water line. I realize these lights are manufactured for this and if the holes are sealed, no issues. I just dont like drilling holes in the boat. I have 2 drain plugs, so was curious about this type as an option.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hopefully I'll be able to post pics of the red amphibians as well, I'm supposed to be doing the factory on the water tests Friday. If that pans out I'll take some pics. I've got 3 of the A12's, one in the tunnel and the other two on the transom of the 32 Spectre.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.