So who won........Havasu or LOTO??????? >

So who won........Havasu or LOTO???????

Notices

So who won........Havasu or LOTO???????

Old 05-30-2002, 11:13 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

BK,

I remember reading that post a couple of days ago. I remember some comment about the women getting tickets for showing their breasts!!!! What a travesty(sp)!!!!!!!!

Anyway, just started the post to see if anyone even went to Havasu. I remember seeing all kinds of people talking smack with us, but haven't heard from anybody other then Nort. It's Ok though, at least Nort isn't a bandwagon fan. Nice to see someone stick to their team even when their down. That's gotta count for something.

Carry on all........

Buck
Old 05-30-2002, 11:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, the party cove pics were posted and it brought the board to its knees, the board gods needed to scramble to keep up with the traffic.
Old 05-30-2002, 11:59 PM
HavasuCat

Like I have stated before, Havasu is to f@#$ing crazy on the big three holiday weekends. Myself, and most of the people I know will not go near the place on the holiday weekends. It is crazy enough on the off weekends. I think this could account for a lot of people not going. Does LOTO ever get so crazy that people will stay away? I doubt it. But I am glad to see you guy had a good time, but it still looked a little tame compared to the Sand Bar, Copper Canyon, Steamboat ect... You guys need to get some pictures of those place, that is where the real action is happening, not in the channel.

Old 05-31-2002, 12:46 AM
Registered

Hey Cat.

Whatever.............

Does it ever get so crazy that we want to stay away? What foolish question. Why would we, of course it gets crazy and NO we never stay away.

You can find any phase of craziness at LOTO. Sometimes its on your boat and sometimes its right next door. So with that said it sounds like you should probably just stay away.
Old 05-31-2002, 12:54 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

DAMN LUTZ is on a tear!!!!!!!

Hey Havasucat: See at LOTO the lake is larger then my bathtub, so the crazyness can be spread out, but suffice it to say I have been to both places and ther is NO WAY that you can pysically put as many boats ANYWERE in Havasu as there were in the cove. In fact I think that just the cove is bigger then the "lake" part of Havasu. See at LOTO you have options. Options as to were to eat, options as to were to boat, options as to were to party, and options as to were to drop your hook I have a pan of the cove and it takes QUITE a while for me to pan over the whole crowed. In fact there were so many I just kept getting lost as to were I was and stopped, or I got distracted by the strippers that were next to us, or the girls driving by flashing or the DANCING POLE Oh ya Kevin you are right it was a group effort but how can we all not take that as a piece of my own Even POODLE WALLY!!!

Last edited by Audiofn; 05-31-2002 at 01:15 AM.
Old 05-31-2002, 01:13 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Hey Lutz waite a min we do have some competion from Havasu remember this picture
Attached Images  
Old 05-31-2002, 01:54 AM
Registered

Jon
LOL.............how could i forget that babe.............(choking) ........

and I dont get it.............frop your hook.................I thought you didnt like to fish.............lol
Old 05-31-2002, 02:30 AM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just thought I would bring back what I think is the original posting about the CHALLANGE!

Original Challange

nothing in the rules stating the amount of skin wins
the rules do state the most OSO members, boats,OSO thongs, etc.

This was to be about OSO NOT the amount of other people showing up.
Now with that, just how long was the OSO Tie off??

Lets stick to the rules people, not with your poles.

No reference to the Lutz Party pole of shame

Last edited by MnFastBoat; 05-31-2002 at 02:34 AM.
Old 05-31-2002, 08:23 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

I clicked on that link and knew what I was going to get
Old 05-31-2002, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

ROTFLMAO! That's too funny Troutly!

Hey Jon and Kevin, how many boats do you think were in the cove Sunday afternoon? I was guessing at least 2k if not 3k.

I do remember the rules being about the amount of OSO members. Pretty much the reason I brought it up, was still thinking we won.

Hey Kevin.......did someone say "stay away" on a Holiday weekend???????? PFFFFT! We drove 4.5 hours to be in the middle of it. I know people that drove 9 hrs and some more. Stay away....HAH! That's 90% of the reason I have my boat, is to enjoy the lake on a Holiday weekend.

I do like that fact that we have nothing better to argue about other then who can have a betteer time though. I think it's great anywhere we can get together. Wish we could have one big OSO blowout somewhere and have everyone come. It's kind of like arguing about my dad being bigger than your dad.

Buck

Quick Reply: So who won........Havasu or LOTO???????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.